|Number of Casinos||28|
|Max. Bonus||500% Up to £2000|
|Gambling Sites||Casinos, Bookies|
|Games||Slots, Bingo, Poker|
|Payment||Bank Card, e-Wallet, BTC|
|Top Casino||Lord of Spins Casino|
Did you know that Brits often gamble at iGaming destinations that aren’t British? In fact, they especially love
Even though not licenced by the strict UKGC, sites operating from the United States do meet high safety standards. In addition, they often feature games by less-popular providers, which results in a refreshing selection of titles. Playing at these US casino websites often feels like going on a vacation in a foreign country. It’s new, it’s exotic and, most importantly, it’s extremely fun.
More and more gamblers from the United Kingdom decide to play at sites based in the United States. Therefore, we had to cover this rising trend for our readers. In this in-depth guide on gambling with US casinos for UK players, you can find the following information:
- a full list of leading American online casinos and betting sites;
- short summaries of the best US gambling sites that welcome UK gamblers;
- overviews of the main features of any US casino for UK players;
- alternative iGaming jurisdictions that are popular among Brits;
- thorough answers to all the commonly asked questions related to gambling in America for British consumers.
15+ American Casinos Accepting UK players [2019 and 2020]
US Casinos that Accept UK Players
|888 Tiger Casino||2016||Tiger-Themed Operator|
|24Vip Casino||2016||For VIP Customers|
|Superior Casino||2016||Super Brand|
|Eclipse Casino||2017||Space-Themed Site|
|Free Spin Casino||2017||Casino with No Deposit|
|Golden Lion Casino||2014||Roar & Get Bonus|
There is a decent offer of gambling sites in the United States where Brits are welcome to play. However, we have put together a list of the best remote gaming brands in the United States. Any of these options are reputable and trusted, regardless of where you come from. Additionally, American operators have generous bonuses and lots of high-quality games for new customers.
888 Tiger Casino – 250% Bonus
It is a popular name among the USA online casinos. This destination holds a Curacao iGaming license and uses the latest encryption technology. Just like most American operators, 888 Tiger offers games by Rival, Betsoft and Vivo Gaming. So, the site’s game selection is rich and refreshing.
24VIP Casino – 250% Bonus on Slots
Get the VIP treatment around the clock at 24Vip Casino. Among the list with casinos not signed up to Gamstop, this operator shouldn’t be overlooked. Upon signup, 24Vip will give you up to $1,000 and 240 bonus spins. You can use the spins on top-class slots by Betsoft and Rival.
Superior Casino – Exclusive Bonus
It is another excellent USA casino for UK players. With a $20 no deposit treat upon registration, the start here is surely Superior. Moreover, the casino game variety is rich and includes the popular Rival Gaming I-slots alongside world-class live dealer tables.
Eclipse Casino – 300% on Sign Up
It stands out from the other American casinos online thanks to its wonderful website. Eclipse has paid a lot of attention to its looks. Consequently, Brits at this US gambling website will feel at home. The welcome bonus of 300% just further improves the positive first impression.
Free Spin Casino – 200% on Slots
Visually impeccable, Free Spin is a USA online casino for UK players with high expectations. Get a 200% slots match on your deposits after you claim a juicy 250% welcome bonus. Then, enjoy a huge number of excellent games, including slots, table games, and video poker.
Golden Lion Casino – Welcome Offer
The operator is the king of the American iGaming jungle. This US casino site will give you up to $250 first deposit bonus to make you feel welcome. Then, it will keep pampering you with regular promotions and amazing games by Betsoft and Rival.
BetSwagger – 100% Up to $1000
This is your American online stop for both non Gamstop sports betting, gambling, and virtual sports. The betting site supports numerous payment methods, including Skrill and Neteller. Moreover, BetSwagger features games by lots of providers, including favourite casino picks from Microgaming, Play’n GO, and Netent.
Features of Online Casinos in America
Are you a British gambler who wants to try an American online casino for UK customers? Well, you need to know a few things first. US gambling destinations may not meet the high expectations of Brits. Even though safe and reliable, US iGaming brands often underperform when compared to the leading UK Internet casinos. Keep reading and discover the main features of online casinos in America and decide for yourself.
- Worse design comparing to UK operators. All popular British online gambling brands pay a lot of detail to their design. As a result, they are sleek, modern-looking and attractive. In contrast, iGaming websites in the United States are a bit more old-fashioned. Generally, the experience they offer is visually worse than the one at UK sites.
- Most popular brands among US players. Here, we list only the best USA casino website destinations. So, be sure that any brand here is among the most popular among American consumers. Sticking to reputable and trusted casino sites guarantees safety, reliability, and fairness. Moreover, these American iGaming brands often have a decent game offer too.
- Mainly credit card or crypto deposits. If your casino deposit method of choice tends to be e-wallets or prepaid vouchers, you may want to skip US operators. Namely, American brands mainly support credit cards such as Visa and MasterCard. Another commonly accepted option is to pay by cryptocurrency. In this category, Bitcoin leads the way.
- Lack of software providers you may like. Netent has only recently entered the lucrative US remote gambling market. Before that, there were other American game developers whose products were mostly used by casinos. These include names like Realtime Gaming and Rival Gaming. In other words, at US casino websites you may miss some providers Brits typically like.
Licences at USA Online Casino
Non-UK iGaming brands often hold remote gambling licences. However, these approvals don’t come from the UKGC. Instead, they are issued by foreign authorities. Nonetheless, this doesn’t mean that those licences have no value. On the contrary, the licencing bodies that grant the licences to top-rated online casinos in the US are quite reputable themselves.
- Curacao. Even though the licence of Curacao casino may not be the most reputable one, it still has significance. US operators that hold the Curacao eGaming approval must meet certain requirements regarding safety and fairness. Moreover, the authority has been issuing iGaming licences ever since 1996, which means a lot.
- Local licences (by states). Besides offshore regulators, there are also US gambling authorities that licence American casinos. State authorities issue these local licences. Meaning, depending on where your operator’s headquarters, they hold an approval by the appropriate USA regulator. For example, remember the NJ Division of Gaming Enforcement or the Nevada Gaming Control Board.
Alternative Options for UK Gamblers
US iGaming operators have always been a good option for Brits who want to try something new. However, they are not the only option. In fact, UK gamblers have many other alternatives to choose from. There are numerous top online casinos in the world that welcome and pamper British consumers, besides the American ones. European and Australian brands, for instance, are just some of them.