As used in the following statement:
Client, otherwise Visitor, User, or You, refers to any individual or legal entity accessing the Website.
Company, otherwise referred to as We, Us, or Our, refers to NonStopCasino.org.
Personal data refers to any information that may identify an individual.
Non-personal data is non-identifiable concerning an individual.
Device can mean a computer, cellphone, digital tablet, or any other device that can be used to access the website.
User Data information gathered that pertains to a client that’s visited our website.
Usage Data includes information that the Company collects automatically from the Service structure or your use of the website.
Website or Site means NonStopCasino.org unless stated otherwise.
Service means the Website and any data, software, materials, and published work found on the site.
Service Provider means an individual or legal entity that provides services to the Company and may process the data on our behalf.
Cookies are bits of information that a website sends to your browser, containing information on how you use the site.
Web beacons are small files placed on websites to track user behaviour.
Data collection means the process of gathering and confirming information on users.
GDPR refers to the General Data Protection Regulation law that was put into effect on May 25, 2018.
GDPR compliant means that an organisation falls within the scope of the GDPR and fulfils all its requirements pertaining to the handling of personal data.
How We Collect Your Data
NonStopCasino.org may collect data from you in different ways, either automatically or voluntarily.
Automatically collected data is the information we gather about you when you access, use, or interact with the Site. We automatically compile data collected by cookies and other tracking technologies, as well as your location and device information.
Other information we collect is offered voluntarily from you to us in certain situations, for example, if you were to email us. So long as it is possible and required under applicable laws, we will ask for your permission to collect any of your personal data and allow you to deny us.
Types of Data We Collect
If you use our website, you may be asked to provide information that can be used to identify you. In accordance with applicable laws, we may ask for your consent to collect personally identifiable data and allow you to opt out. Personal data can include, without limitations, your name, address, email, phone number, etc.
We collect usage data automatically while you interact with and use our site. Usage data includes, but is not limited to:
- General geographic location;
- IP address;
- Type of browser used;
- Date and time of your visits;
- Duration of your time spent on the site and individual pages;
- User activity and click preferences;
- Mobile operating system;
- Capabilities and features of your device;
This data generally includes non-personal information and is mainly used for statistics, analytics, and reports.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Our website uses both persistent and session cookies. Session cookies do not retain any information and are deleted as soon as you close your browser. Persistent cookies, on the other hand, will remain on your device after a session has ended until you delete them or they expire. Cookies can be of different types, such as:
- Necessary or essential cookies. This type is essential for the website to function properly and for security reasons (preventing fraud). Although you can customise what cookies to accept, it is not recommended that you disable this type as certain features on the site may not be able to work;
- Performance or tracking cookies. This type is used to track information, such as website traffic and how visitors use the service;
- Functionality cookies. This type allows the site to remember your choices and provide a personalised experience. Thanks to functionality cookies, you won’t have to re-enter certain preferences every time you visit our site.
Other tracking technologies we use include Web Beacons, which may be found in some parts of our service and in our emails. This allows us to gather website-related information and statistics, for example, how many people have visited a page or opened an email.
How We Store Your Data
The Company only stores personal data that is deemed necessary to provide service, satisfy legitimate interests, or comply with legal obligations. We will retain any data collected as long as required by us or until you request and have been granted the removal of personal information.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We may use personal data gathered on our site for any of the following intents:
- Monitoring the usage of our site and maintaining our service;
- Providing certain functionalities of our service;
- Performing a contract;
- Establishing contact with you, whether it be by email, phone, SMS, or other communication methods;
- Providing personalised information;
- Conducting a business transfer of our assets;
- Other purposes may include data analysis, usage trends, campaign reports, etc.
Sharing, Transfering, and Disclosing Your Data
We will only share, transfer, or disclose any of your data under the following circumstances:
- We are required to share your information by legal authorities;
- We are negotiating to merge or sell company assets;
- We need to enforce our policies and defend against legal claims;
- Disclosing your information may prevent the infringement of the rights of a third party;
- We need to share your data to detect fraud or security and technical issues.
GDPR Legal Basis for Data Collection and Processing
We have a right to process your personal data in the following circumstances:
- You have given us your consent to process personal information;
- Processing personal data is needed for the performance of a contract;
- We are subject to obligations that, under the law, demand that we process your personal data;
- The processing of personal data is crucial in protecting your or another person’s vital interests, public interests, or legitimate interests.
Should you need further explanation, we can always elaborate on the legal basis of the processing and present why there is a requirement for your personal data.
Your Rights Under GDPR
- You have the right to know what personal data we hold. You may access, update, or request the removal of your personal data. If you cannot do this yourself, contact us and request assistance.
- You may demand that we correct any incomplete or false personal information we have about you.
- You can request the deletion of personal data if you believe there isn’t a sufficiently good reason for us to keep processing it.
- You may ask that your personal data be transferred. This right applies to information that you’ve consented to our site using or information that has been used in the forming of a contract between you and us.
- You can object to the processing of your personal information for direct marketing purposes. You may also be opposed to us processing your data if we are doing so based on legitimate interests and you wish to object.
- Finally, you have the right to revoke any consent you’ve given to us regarding using or processing your personal data.
You can exercise any of the aforementioned rights by contacting us. If you wish to access, correct, remove data, or object to our processing of said data, you can submit a request but may need to confirm your identity before we can reply.
You also have a right to complain to a Data Protection Authority over any collection, processing, or use of your personal data on our site.
Our website offers information relating to the online gaming and gambling industry. As gambling is forbidden by law for people under the age of 18, we do not knowingly or purposefully offer our services or market to minors.
We do not collect data from children and request that individuals younger than 18 do not provide us with any personal information. If you have any suspicions or reason to believe that NonStopCasino.org has gathered personal data from a minor, please contact us, and we will take the appropriate steps to get rid of any such information.