There is a service like Gamstop that allows players to request self-exclusion from gambling activities. In recent years, when problem gambling has been recognized as a real issue and included in the official list of psychological disorders, responsible gaming has never been more important. UK casinos not on Gamstop are what many self-excluded players are searching for because they’re not allowed to gamble anymore for a certain period of time.
Self-exclusion from gambling can be a double-edged sword: on the one hand, it’s a great way to manage a serious addiction and stop yourself from going over your budget. It will prevent you from online gaming activities for a certain amount of time. On the other hand, many players are looking for online casino not registered with Gamstop.
The reason is that, after self-exclusion, many operators won’t accept you as a new player. That’s why you have to understand that non Gamstop casino sites are international brands where you can freely register and play casino games again. If you’ve made an impulsive decision of self-excluding yourself from gambling, here’s how you can feel the thrill again!
In this overview, we have prepared information for all those players interested in registering in casinos not signed up to Gamstop outside United Kingdom:
- a list of casinos not on Gamstop 2019;
- features of non Gamstop casinos UK;
- pros and cons of playing in a non Gamstop gambling site;
- deposit options you can use in an online casinos not registered with Gamstop.
15+ UK Online Casinos Not on Gamstop 2019
List of Best Sites & Online Casinos Not Blocked by Gamestop
|Spin Up Casino||2018||Curacao|
|Split Aces Casino||2018||Curacao|
If you ever find yourself in need of real cash casinos not blocked by Gamestop, we have some great options here. These three operators can meet the needs of all players in terms of game offer, bonus opportunities, and customer care. Whichever you choose, you won’t make a mistake.
- Spin Up Casino. Licensed in Curacao and launched in 2018, Spin Up is among the best non Gamstop casino sites. This destination features more than 800 games by NextGen, Netent, Betsoft, and many other providers. Moreover, Spin Up is quite generous and welcomes newbies with €1,000 and 100 bonus spins.
- Split Aces Casino. When it comes to casinos not participating in Gamestop, we have to mention Split Aces brand. Players at this website get access to over 400 games, a live dealer platform and lots of bonus spins. Furthermore, right upon registration, new customers can claim up to €1,500 in welcome bonus.
- Bronze Casino. It is our top pick from all operators and websites not on Gamstop. The numerous perks of playing there include more than 950 games by world-class providers such as Playson, NYX and Microgaming. The welcome bonus of up to €2,000 deserves a mention as well.
- Majesty Slots. This operator is among the leading UK sites not covered by Gamstop. As you may be able to guess, the operator is all about online slots and was opened in 2019 with a brave welcome bonus of up to €400 and 50 spins.
New Casinos Not On Gamstop
|888 Tiger Casino||2019||Curacao|
|Club Lounge Casino||2019||Curacao|
|Cash Spins Casino||2019||Curacao|
|Stay Lucky Casino||2019||Curacao|
It makes sense to seek the best Gamestop-free operators. This gives you a sense of safety that new brands cannot provide. However, we have handpicked some excellent new casino not on Gamstop operators that deserve your attention. All of these casinos are generous, secure and 100% reliable.
- Casino Napoli. It takes you to the magnificent City of Naples. With panoramas of the Italian beauty and a welcome bonus of 400%, Casino Napoli doesn’t disappoint. This operator is a leader among the brand new casinos not on Gamestop. It has a rich game offer and a top VIP scheme.
- 888 Tiger Casino. Powered by Rival Gaming, 888 Tiger offers more than 180 top-quality slots and casino games. Mobile ready, 888 Tiger is an excellent choice for those looking for the newest online casinos that don’t use Gamestop. Newbies at the casino get a welcome treat of €1,000 and bonus spins.
- Eclipse Casino. Online gamblers can easily steal a glimpse of the red planet by joining it. Eclipse is possibly the most unique pick from the latest UK casinos not registered with Gamestop. The casino offers titles by numerous game developers, with Betsoft, Rival and iSoftBet being the leading names.
- Club Lounge Casino. Working perfectly on desktop and mobile devices, Club Lounge is a brand not to miss. Elegant and luxurious, this casino beats all the other casino sites not on Gamstop 2019. New users at this site get a head-spinning welcome package of €1,500 and 150 bonus spins.
- Cash Spins Casino. Combine the two favourite things of UK gamblers and you get Cash Spins. That’s right, this operator is all about money and reel spinning. Extremely generous and reliable, Cash Spins is a top choice for those looking for casinos not blocked by Gamstop software.
- Stay Lucky Casino. It is possibly the latest addition to the selection of websites and casinos not using Gamestop. This operator includes all the best games on its menu, including picks by Red Tiger, Thunderkick and NYX. Furthermore, Stay Lucky came well-prepared in terms of mobile readiness too.
Real Money Games Not on Gamstop
Do you have an idea what playing options you have at non Gamcare casinos with online games for cash? If not, you’ve come to the right spot. Generally, such gambling sites may not feature many different types of games. Yet, they surely offer top picks like slots and bingo.
Features of Online Casinos Not Registered on Gamstop
When you sign up for casino self-exclusion, you’ll be prevented from participating and registering in many gambling sites not on Gamstop. If you want to play, you will have to find an online casino not with Gamstop that will allow you to register, deposit money and play casino games. Since most UK casinos are licensed by the UKGC and signed up with Gamstop, you’ll have to find offshore casino sites to be able to play. Here’s some info about those sites:
- Licensed by Curacao or MGA. Curacao and Malta Gaming Authority gaming licences are international licenses that allow casino operators to offer their services to players worldwide. Since the UKGC license requires a Gamstop registration, all non Gamstop casino sites will be licensed by an offshore authority. In the list above, you can find Curacao online casinos that accept UK players, where you can play even if you’re registered with Gamstop.
- USD and Euro are the main currencies. Online casino without Gamstop is not primarily targeted to Brits, but to other international players. That’s why you’ll never find GBP as the main currency in these casinos. In non Gamstop casinos, the main currencies that are used are USD and EUR. You can use various deposit methods to convert your pounds to these currencies.
- Accept players around all the world. When a casino is based offshore and has foreign gambling authority licenses, it can accept players all over the world. That’s why many players worldwide decide to play in international online casinos not using Gamstop. Here, you can freely register and deposit without breaking any rules and regulations.
- You can play slots and table games as on other gambling websites. Non Gamstop casino sites will offer you just as much of a thrill as regular UK casino sites. These casino operators offer thousands of different video slot machine games, roulette, blackjack, table games… Check out our list to find top brands to play online slots not registered with Gamstop.
Benefits of Gambling at Casinos not Using Gamstop
Sites not registered with Gamstop can provide you with an opportunity to play casino games again. If you’re regretting your decision of self-excluding yourself from gambling using Gamstop, in these casinos you can have a chance to play. If you’re thinking about playing again and registering at offshore non Gamstop casinos, here are some pro sides:
- Don’t cause any problems after the self-exclusion period. If you have requested a self-exclusion period, you can freely register and play in non Gamstop casino UK. The Gamstop service has a very wide network of casino operators who are registered, but there are also many independent online casinos that are out of its reach. If you’re thinking about playing, you can register at these sites and you won’t have any problems with your Gamstop request afterwards.
- Don’t have any limits and restrictions. UKGC-licensed casinos have many limits and restrictions, both in bonus offers, deposit and withdrawal methods and processing. In online casinos not part of Gamstop, you can enjoy full freedom and play as much as you’d like. You can benefit from high deposit and withdrawal limits and low restrictions for international players.
- More attractive bonuses and promotions than in UK casinos. One of the duties of the UK Gambling Commission is to regulate gaming promotions and bonuses. This is why they usually don’t allow high-percentage deposit matches or extraordinary promotional offers. In British Internet casinos that don’t use Gamstop, you can find amazing welcome bonus offers with up to 500% deposit match. You can also test out the site with a no deposit casino bonus.
Drawbacks of Joining Online Casinos Without Gamstop
Next to all the benefits, there are also some dangers related to playing in an online casino not registered with Gamstop. Remember why you signed up for Gamstop in the first place. These sites will allow you to play casino games again, but you’ll have to manage these drawbacks:
- They allow you to gamble even if you decided to quit. Your initial intention when you registered with Gamstop was to quit gambling. Gamstop does block gaming activity in all the casinos that you used to play in, but unfortunately, you can still find many new casinos to without it. If you’re serious about quitting, refrain yourself from gambling and respect your Gamstop self-exclusion.
- Limited payment options. In casinos not signed up to Gamstop and not registered with the UKGC, you will have a limited offer of payment options to choose from. Since most of these casino sites are offshore, many reliable and secure methods like PayPal won’t be offered. Instead, you’ll have to opt for one of the payment methods offered.
- No money savings. If you feel like you can’t control your gaming and you’re spending way more than you can afford, Gamstop is a great service to stop it. Gamstop serves to help your gambling addiction but to save you money as well. When you register in a UK casino not on Gamstop, you can expect to see you gambling spendings increase again, which is a big drawback.
Deposit Options at Online Casino Not on Gamstop
Foreign online casinos not covered by Gamstop have limited options when it comes to deposit and withdrawal methods. They prefer anonymous methods which allow international players to process payments privately and securely. If you decide to make a deposit in some of the online casinos not registered with Gamstop, here are the options you can choose from:
General Information about Gamstop UK
|Phone Number||0800 138 6518|
|Not Registered Sites||15+|
|Exclusion Period||6 months, 1, 5 years|
Gamblers may wonder what’s the deal with Gamstop. Well, this organisation helps consumers deal with problem gambling. It offers self-exclusion tools and other helpful features to anyone who needs them. However, once you use Gamstop, operators may start avoiding you. Hence the high demand for non Gamstop sites.
- Operated by a non-profit organisation “NOSES Ltd.”. Gamstop went live on 25th April 2018. However, it is operated by a reputable non-profit organisation called The National Online Self-Exclusion Scheme Limited. This organisation was launched on 30th November 2016. At first, only 57 operators joined Gamstop. Today, it’s mandatory for UK iGaming brands to have Gamstop.
- Phone & Live Chat Support. Most online casino no covered by Gamstop operators offer only e-mail support to their users. This is rarely the case with UK brands that are part of the organisation’s network. In fact, even Gamstop itself provides both phone and live chat support. So, you can always easily get in touch!
- A monthly updated list of platforms that follow the self-exclusion scheme. It is always important for organisations that deal with problem gambling to have updated data. Gamstop not participating companies may not have great practices in this regard. On the other hand, Gamstop monthly updates all platforms that are integrated with their system.
- 3 Period Options for Quitting. UK sites not on Gamstop may let you self-exclude only for a day or a week. This is never the case with the British brands within the Gamstop network. Instead, these sites have serious self-exclusion periods of 6 months, 1 year or 5 years.
- SpelPaus – Swedish Alternative. Did you know that there is a Swedish alternative to Gamstop? So, if you play at an online casino no Gamstop operator, you can use SpelPaus when you need a break. SpelPaus operates very similar to Gamstop and also features good self-exclusion tools.
Similar Tools and Organisations that Can Help You to Quit Operators
Gamstop is the most popular organisation that deals with problem gambling in the UK. However, there are also Gamstop UK alternatives that are efficient too. It doesn’t matter why would you need an alternative. What’s important is to know where to get help in case you need it.
Gamcare is another independent UK organisation that works towards building healthy gambling habits. This charity has been offering psychological help and support to those who need it ever since 1997. Their services include free HelpLine and NetLine (live chat), which are available seven days a week.
Limits & Time Outs
Limits and time outs are leading tools when it comes to dealing with problem gambling. These tools enable gamblers to set daily, weekly and/or monthly spending limits. Plus, they enable consumers to take a break from gambling. These should be inside of every casino and are extremely efficient.
NetNanny is software, for all operating systems and devices, that enables users to control their online activity. As this is web filtering software, Netnanny is the perfect tool for problem gamblers. It enables such consumers to restrict their access to all gambling sites, making it impossible to play there.