|Number of Betting Sites||4+|
|Horse Racing Events||All Worldwide Tournaments|
|Best Bookmaker||Harry’s Sportsbook|
|Deposit Methods||Bank Cards, Crypto, Prepaid Cards|
Each year, sports betting evolves and punters are provided with more exciting sports to wager on. Still, horse racing is one of the oldest sports that’s still striving and attracting several billion pounds in bets. UK punters who’re registered with the Gamstop self-exclusion service, however, can only bet with horse racing betting sites not on Gamstop. While most of these non Gamstop bookies provide decent service, some are a cut above the rest.
The UK gambling market is undoubtedly one of the most regulated in the world. The recent requirement for all sports betting sites to register with Gamstop has rattled a lot of cages. Separating the exceptional sportsbooks from rogue operators can prove difficult for inexperienced punters.
The good news is that our team of experts has enough knowledge to pick the top choices. We’ll also provide comprehensive explanations so that you too can make informed choices. Some aspects we’ll cover in this guide include:
- safe and reliable horse betting sites not on Gamstop;
- our criteria for bookmakers allowing horse racing not on Gamstop;
- pros and cons of horse racing without Gamstop;
- popular horse racing events and alternatives you may also like.
- All Sites are:
- 🥇 Licensed
- 🔎 Tested
- 🔒 Safe
- 💸 Quick Payouts
- 👨⚖️ Ad Disclosure
Horse Racing Betting Sites Not on Gamstop [May 2021]
|Rank||Logo||Betting Site||Bonus Features||Secure Link|
|3||Mr Sloty Sportsbook|
Top-Rated Horse Racing Betting Sites Not on Gamstop
Some players who’ve registered with Gamstop may assume that they won’t find a betting experience that matches UK standards. However, some of these horse racing sites not on Gamstop may actually fare better than a lot of UK alternatives. Let’s dive deeper into what each one has to offer, so you can hit the ground running. Here is a list of horse racing bet sites without GamStop:
#1 Harry’s Sportsbook – 100% Sign Up Bonus
|Self-Exclusion||Not on Gamstop|
|Owner||Ragnar Commercial Inc|
This is a relatively new non Gamstop horse racing betting site that also provides markets on a variety of other sports. Punters can find odds on popular sports like basketball, football, tennis, cricket, as well as less popular ones like badminton. Punters can find a massive range of markets for each sport, including in-play betting options. At Harry’s Sportsbook, you’ll not only be able to bet on an endless stream of sports, but also enjoy casino gaming.
- 👍 Live steaming of racing events;
- 👍 Good welcome offer;
- 👍 Quick live chat support;
- 👎 24-48 hours payouts;
- 👎 Hard to limit your betting.
The bookie also covers politics events like the US presidential elections and UK general elections. Entertainment buffs can bet on TV shows like Strictly Come Dancing. An array of exciting bonuses and promotions ensures that players can stretch their bankrolls. Harry’s Sportsbook also has a mobile-friendly website that provides punters with exceptional gameplay on the move. Security is a key consideration, with 128-bit SSL technology to maintain airtight protection for your data.Visit Site
#2 24 Monaco Bookie – 100% Up to £100
|Self-Exclusion||Not Covered by Gamstop|
|Owner||Fondemaco Trading Limited|
If you were looking for a sportsbook for horse racing bets without Gamstop, then 24Monaco.com is the right choice for you. The bookmaker provides a complete sports betting experience so punters don’t have to dress up and visit a brick-and-mortar establishment. 24 Monaco gathered almost every sport out there and put them together on an unrivalled platform. Whether you’re a newbie or a seasoned player, you can check the horse racing section and find an exciting event.
- 👍 Fast live streaming;
- 👍 Awesome sportsbook portfolio;
- 👍 No Gamstop;
- 👍 5% cashback;
- 👎 Should be more welcome offers.
The simple sports betting website is as responsive on desktop devices as it is on your smartphone or tablet. As a relatively new player on the market, 24 Monaco is not afraid to spice things up. Players will, therefore, find a wide range of esports like Dota 2, King of Glory, Starcraft 2, and Valorant. If you have any queries, the top-level customer support system is always ready to assist round the clock.Visit Site
#3 BetNow Racebook – 100% Up to $250
|Self-Exclusion||Without Gamstop Scheme|
This bookmaker might not be as popular now, but it’s arguably the best horse racing betting site not on Gamstop. The betting site is owned and operated by Betnow.eu and holds a licence from the Curacao iGaming Gambling Commission. Players can navigate through the dark, elegant website and find loads of sports markets, as well as an impressive casino section. Desktop and mobile devices work equally well.
- 👍 8% horse rebate;
- 👍 Refer a friend and get cash;
- 👍 Extra bonus on Bitcoin deposits;
- 👎 Quite old design and platform;
- 👎 Focused more on American events.
There’s also a generous selection of bonuses and promotions, payment options, and extra features. Whether you’re searching for NFL, NBA, or MLB betting markets, BetNow has 24/7 elite betting action for everyone. Of course, horse racing fans can also level up their betting action and find a comfortable home with the bookie. BetNow is proud of its customer service team as it forms part of the complete betting package. Just hit the customer support button, and the team is always ready to answer any questions that you may have.Visit Site
How Do We Pick Horse Racing Sites Not on Gamstop?
When you’re on the search for exceptional horse racing sites not on Gamstop, there are a few fundamentals to consider. With so many betting sites from different operators, it’s a potential minefield. Points like bonus terms and conditions, race selection, security, live streaming, customer support, and odds competitiveness are vital.
Selection of Horse Races
The first port of call is the variety of horse racing bets available for Gamstop punters. You’re guaranteed that any sportsbook on our list will have odds on most high-profile UK races. Punters will also find odds on several American and Asian races.
Bonuses on Horse Bets
Horse racing events draw a lot of attention from UK punters. Offshore brands, therefore, tend to offer non Gamstop no deposit bonuses to entice new customers. Some promotions also coincide with high-profile races to give bettors better winning chances.
Before you start betting at a sportsbook, you should consider their average odds levels. A small difference in odds may significantly impact the value of your bets. Although bookies never offer 100% odds—they would go broke—we pick ones that offer at least 90%.
Reliability & Security
It may seem obvious, but the level of security and reliability at a betting site determines if you’ll receive your winnings. Some brand new betting sites not on Gamstop may not have adequate security. We, therefore, test and pick out the best ones.
Live streaming is an excellent way for punters to follow game action as they place in-play bets. Some live bet sites without Gamstop even allow customers to access streaming archives and study past matches. You may need to place a small bet to watch the match.
This may not be the first thing you consider before betting, but it’s very important if anything goes wrong. Players need to feel taken care of when they are betting on horses. Knowing that a customer support agent is just a click away makes a difference.
Overview of Non GamStop Horse Racing Bet Sites
Before you go on and register at horse racing betting not on GamStop websites, you need to know what to expect. Sometimes players end up complaining because they didn’t take time to go through the finer details at a betting site. To get you prepared, we’ll provide an overview of some of the features you’ll find at non Gamstop bookmaker sites.
Pros of Horse Racing Bets Without Gamstop
Punters can unlock unparalleled value when they bet at offshore betting sites. But the first step towards getting a great betting experience is knowing the benefits of horse betting not on Gamstop. The pros are virtually endless, but here are some of the highlights.
- Bet Independently: Non-GamStop operators aren’t registered with the UK Gambling Commission and don’t have any geo-restrictions. Self-excluded punters can, therefore, bet on horses with independent bookmakers in the UK allowing non-Gamstop bets. You can do this seamlessly without searching for complex and time-consuming workarounds.
- Easier KYC & AML Verification: UK sportsbooks are required by law to enforce rigorous KYC and AML verification for all their customers. While it’s commendable, this process can be slow and cumbersome. Some betting sites that don’t require verification are a lifesaver in this regard.
- Less Limits: Drafting a winning parlay only to be restricted to betting chump change can be a drag for high rollers. An easy solution for them is to register with no limit sportsbooks for Gamstop bettors. Some non-excluded players may even register only for this reason.
- Bet Using Credit Card: The UK Gambling Commission’s recent ban on credit card gambling is an inconvenience for some safe gamblers. Fortunately, some non Gamstop sports betting site are also credit card bookies. Punters can, therefore, use bank cards like MasterCard and American Express to fund their accounts.
Cons of Horse Racing Bets Outside Gamstop
We’ll leave you to be the judge of the harshness of Gamstop self-exclusion regulations. However, one thing is for sure—the UK Gambling Commission didn’t set the rules to spite players. Horse racing betting sites not on GamStop, therefore, comes with some of the following drawbacks that may affect problem gamblers:
- No Gamstop Protection: The first and most obvious drawback for vulnerable players is that they don’t have extra protection against addiction. If they can’t control their gambling, cancelling Gamstop self-exclusion leaves them defenseless against overspending. That’s especially true if they try to recover losses.
- Don’t Follow British Laws: Non-UK betting sites aren’t registered with the UKGC and don’t follow British laws. As such, players may have significantly reduced protection in cases involving disputes. Some offshore betting sites, however, work with some pretty efficient ADRs that offer a decent level of protection.
- No Gamban Tool: Gamban is yet another tool that problem gamblers can use to stay away from bookmakers. The challenge is that most non Gamstop bookies are also gambling sites not on Gamban. Vulnerable punters are, therefore, left completely exposed to addiction and overspending.
- Not Approved by GamCare: GamCare is yet another trailblazer in the field of responsible gambling. Apart from offering players free advice and therapy, GamCare also assists betting sites to craft effective safe gambling policies. A lot of non GamCare betting sites don’t meet these GamCare safe gambling requirements.
- Lack of Sites Offering Horse Racing Events: To bring you a list of the best non Gamstop horse racing sites, we had to sift through hundreds of websites. That’s because there are not many horse racing gambling sites not on Gamstop. Finding a lot of options can be a hassle.
Popular Horse Racing Events Among Gamstop Customers
Horse racing is one of the few sports that forces multitudes of punters to flock to racetracks and watch race events. European bookmakers cover almost every major event, but the following show-stopping events seem to get the most bets and attention:
|Tingle Creek||This event was established in 1979 and is an ever-popular option for punters. The races at Sandown Park attract the best horses and jockeys from all over the world. The Tingle Creek Festival is held in December and attracts an even larger number of punters.|
|Bet365 Gold Cup||Horses aged five years or older are eligible to race in this UK Grade 3 National Hunt steeplechase. The Bet365 Gold Cup is also run at Sandown Park. Horses run a distance of close to 6 kilometres and jump over 24 fences.|
|Hennessy Gold Cup||Less mature horses aged over four years old can race in this grade 3 National Hunt steeplechase. The Hennessy Gold Cup is held every November of December in Newbury. It’s one of the most important pre-Christmas races and is run over 5331 metres.|
|Racing Post Trophy||This race allows even younger two-year-old fillies and colts to compete. The Group 1 flat horse race is run over one mile every October. The Racing Post Trophy race is held in the famous Doncaster Racecourse and is reserved only for thoroughbred horses.|
|Ayr Gold Cup||This flat handicap horse race takes place every September at Ayr over a distance of 6 furlongs. Thoroughbred horses aged at least three years are eligible to compete in the Ayr Gold Cup. The top-class facilities, electric atmosphere, and excellent cuisine are also hard to beat.|
Alternatives to Non GamStop Horse Racing Sites
Placing bets at non Gamstop bookmakers doesn’t limit punters to horse racing bets. There are loads of alternatives to horse racing sites for Gamstop gambling out there. A lot of players, however, seem to favour the following sports betting options:
Football betting is, by far, one of the most popular types of betting out there. For self-excluded players, football betting not on Gamstop is the only way to root for their favourite horses. You can even find coverage of all major leagues and championships.
As one of the newer sports alternatives, eSports bets without self-exclusion is rapidly gaining popularity. Punters can place bets on some popular games like Fortnite, Counter-Strike: GO, DOTA 2, and League of Legends. With shorter action-packed rounds, eSports are also very entertaining.
Virtual Horse Racing
Players aren’t also limited to watching and betting on real-life horse races. You can register at almost any Gamstop-free casinos and bet on a wide range of virtual horse racing events. The short nature of the races also makes them even more exciting.
❓ Horse Racing Online Betting Not on Gamstop
Are horse racing sportsbooks on Gamstop?
Some horse racing sportsbooks are registered with the UKGC and are, therefore, registered with the Gamstop service. Players can, however, find loads of offshore bookies that aren’t linked to the self-exclusion service. You can scroll up our guide to find some of the best non Gamstop online horse racing sportsbooks.
Are these horse racing sites not on Gamstop safe?
Yes. The horse racing sites not on Gamstop that are featured on our site are reliable and safe. While players are at risk of falling prey to rogue operators, our experts conduct thorough checks before recommending a site. You can, therefore, register and place your bets with complete peace of mind.
What is the best non Gamstop site for horse racing?
Like we always say, every player has different tastes in horse racing sportsbooks. For some players, something as small as the sportsbooks theme can make a difference. After considering what most punters seem to prefer, we can confidently recommend BetNow. If it doesn’t hit the spot for you, then any other from our list definitely will.
Can I find every Gamstop-free racebook here?
There are hundreds—if not thousands—of non Gamstop racebooks on the Internet. The quality varies from truly exceptional betting sites to dodgy excuses for betting sites. Our main focus is to sift through the noise and only bring to your attention the best bookmakers. You can find all of them here.