|Number of Bookies||15|
|Max. Bonus||100% Up to $1000|
|Sports||Football, Horse Racing, etc|
|Payment||Credit Card, e-Wallet|
Have you made the spontaneous decision to join the Gamstop network after you’ve lost the bet? We have a solution for you! Sports betting sites not on Gamstop scheme is what punters want after self-exclusion. There you can place bets on football, rugby, and esports again.Promise us that you’re a hot-headed bettor looking for non Gamstop bookies in the UK. Cause we’re not allowed to show these sportsbooks for problem gamblers. All operators have Curaçao eGaming licence and accept British customers despite Gambling Act 2014 and UKGC rules. It’s your choice of joining them but we hope you’ll make the right decision. Read the sections that NonStopCasino experts have prepared and play for money:
- list of new and best non Gamstop betting sites that won’t treat you badly;
- features of all online bookies and their reviews with exclusive offers + bonus codes;
- tips on how to cancel Gamstop in a safe way and join bookmakers not on Gamstop outside the GB;
- the most popular FAQs and detailed answers on them.
And remember, gamble responsibly, read Terms and Conditions and don’t bet a lot. Take your time, make the first payment and raise stakes after successful payout. Good luck!
- All Sites are:
- 🥇 Licensed
- 🔎 Tested
- 🔒 Safe
- 💸 Quick Payouts
- 👨⚖️ Ad Disclosure
UK Sports Betting Sites Not on Gamstop [July 2020]
Continue exploring the article, you’ll find the clear overview of each bookmaker from this full list of sports betting sites not on Gamstop:
- Tiger Gaming
- Bet Online
- PH Bookie
Best Online Bookies Not on Gamstop
|Bookmaker||Min. Deposit||Bonus Bets|
BetOnline – 50% Up to $1000BetOnline.ag is one of the latest bookmakers that appeared on the UK market. It was previously operating for American players and now is ready to accept British customers. With 50% welcome match bonus, $50 risk-free mobile phone bets and 48-hour payouts, you cannot miss this operator. Don’t forget to use the promocode “BOL1000”!
PlayHub – 100% Up to $100PlayHub not only is an excellent UK casino not on Gamstop but also a leader among the betting apps not on Gamstop. The operator includes sports, esports, and virtual sports to bettors. Of course, it also features live betting and boasts good market coverage (football, basketball, tennis, etc.).
Tiger Gaming – 100% Up to $1000Check the bookie that have recently boosted the Canadian and European market. Tiger Gaming Sportsbook is the right choice for gamblers who prefer 24-hour payouts and $25 risk-free sports bets. For new players it also presents $10,000 freeroll if to claim the bonus code “TG1000”.
BetSwagger – 100% Up to $100This online sportsbook also belongs among the betting sites that aren’t on Gamstop but are highly reliable. BetSwagger will provide you live overview, live Multiview, results, and a user-friendly dashboard. The coverage of sports includes popular and less-known options. Some of those are football, tennis and even TV shows.
SportsBetting.ag – 50% Up to $1000It’s the U.S. based sportsbook that started gaining the popularity in 2019. Wagerers from the UK don’t mind playing at this online bookie that is without Gamstop scheme as it offers juicy bonuses and live events. The only drawback of SportsBetting AG is $55 minimum deposit with credit cards. But you can pay by Skrill e-wallet and start just with $10.
PH Bookie – 100% Up to $100Everyone knows this bookmaker as a place with sexy live dealers and adult casino games. Yet, one mustn’t forget that PH Casino Bookie is also a sportsbook not on Gamstop. Punters at PH get to bet pre-match and during live events. The bookie’s selection of sports and bets is great too.
BetNow – 50% Welcome Offer
If you’re on the hunt for a robust non Gamstop UK sports betting platform, check out BetNow! Its sportsbook section offers a myriad of different choices, like MMA, basketball, etc. Moreover, the online casino offers a good game menu, as well as some sweet live dealer games. Members can handle their finances in a few different ways, including cryptocurrency.
Sports and Casino – 300% Deposit Match
Sports and Casino is one of the best bet sites not on Gamstop in 2020. This brilliant iGaming destination is brought to life by Betsoft and Rival Gaming. Meaning, you get access to tons of top-notch games! Users get access to a massive array of banking methods, like Neteller, Bitcoin and debit cards.
Leo Monaco Sportsbook – 100% Sports Bonus
Leo Monaco took off in 2020, making it the best and newest non Gamstop sportsbook around. Since it works with top-tier developers like NetEnt, this site is the perfect choice for Brits. The casino offers a plethora of generous bonuses. Additionally, there’s an expert customer service team available 24/7. You can establish contact through live chat, email or telephone.
Features of Non Gamstop Bookies (Bookmakers)It is normal for UK punters to worry whether Internet bookies not on Gamstop are trustworthy and reliable. Honestly, you can never be sure if your chosen bookie is safe and secure when you join anonymous bookmakers. Therefore, we have provided you with the best options you have right now. Here are their advantages and disadvantages:
Benefits of Non Gamstop Betting Sites UK
There are some pros about the betting websites not on Gamstop that our NonStopCasino editors noticed. We’ve combined them and made a list of facts that you cannot deny:
- Regular and live bets. Internet betting sites not registered with Gamstop have all the basic features of Gamstop bookies and even own tools to restrict some bets. This means that bettors can place both regular and live bets. Many of them also offer live streaming and cash out. Even bonuses and enhanced odds are on the menu as well.
- As many events as on regular bookies. Bettors often mistake bookmakers not on Gamstop with bad and unreliable sportsbooks. This can’t be further from the truth really. In fact, these betting sites have as many events as regular bookies. Their market coverage is excellent, and they accept various bet options too.
- Accept punters from all over the world. Online betting operators that aren’t licensed by the UKGC are actually independent betting sites. Consequently, they don’t target British players. Instead, they focus on punters from all over the world, including Europe and North America. Their offer is designed to meet the needs of international players.
- Welcome bonuses and promotions in foreign currencies. UK online sportsbooks shape their bonuses and promotions in GBP to suit British fans. Bookies not part of Gamstop target international punters. Therefore, their welcome bonuses and promos are offered in foreign currencies. Many options are available really, including Euros, AUD, NZD, and CAD.
- No bet limits. If you’re a fan of high stakes betting sites, then Gamstop will probably be a nuisance for you. Non Gamstop sites don’t have as strict rules as licensed sportsbooks. So, if you decide to play at a non Gamstop bookmaker, you won’t have to deal with annoying caps on bets.
- No max and min stake. Lots of companies have a set limit on how much you can bet. Yet, non Gamstop bookies don’t have any minimum or maximum stakes. This way, you can make bigger bets and in turn, meet your wagering requirements faster. So, you can enjoy football betting not on Gamstop free of any limits!
Drawbacks of Sports Betting Sites Not on Gamstop UK
Of course all betting sites without Gamestop have their cons. We want to be fair with our loyal readers and tell also about some bad sides of these sportsbook companies:
- Bad choice for highly addictive bettors. The main objective of Gamstop is to help problem gamblers along with WeAreWithYou.org.uk and prevent them from accessing online bookmakers. With that in mind, gambling sites that don’t use Gamstop are a bad choice for highly addictive bettors. They don’t offer the protection one can find at Gamstop bookies.
- Lack of popular deposit options. UK betting sites not blocked by Gamstop usually don’t feature any local payment methods. In result, they have a lack of local UK payment methods. As a matter of fact, they also won’t feature British deposit options such as PayPal and Pay by Phone (Boku) either. They do support, however, international billing methods and belong to credit card betting sites that were recently banned by the UKGC.
- Not Licensed & Regulated by UKGC. The latest gambling and betting regulations in the United Kingdom demand that all operators join Gamstop. These rules were introduced to protect British players who have a gambling problem. So, online bookies outside Gamstop are non UK betting sites by default.
- No Mobile Apps. A considerable downside of playing at betting sites that are not on Gamstop is the lack of mobile apps. The majority of these brands don’t bother with developing a native app for punters’ accounts. Yet, this isn’t the end of the world. If you want to enjoy some mobile phone betting without Gamstop, you can do so through your device’s browser!
- Without GamCare Certificate. Gamcare is the leading support provider for problem gambling in the United Kingdom. However, the whole point of non Gamstop gambling providers is that they don’t offer any sort of self-exclusion scheme. Meaning, when playing at non Gamcare betting sites, you expose yourself to the risk of problem gambling. All this come with the lack of specialized support too.
Types of Sites with Sports Betting not on GamstopThose wanting to bet at non Gamstop bookmakers won’t have to make any compromises in terms of betting options. Quite on the contrary, these bookies feature all the most popular sports among players from the United Kingdom. From the fan-favourite football to the rising star eSports, the options are plenty. Below, you can find some of the types of online bookmakers outside Gamstop.
Sports Betting Companies Not on Gamstop Scheme
|Usoftgaming N.V.||September 2016||BetSwagger, Playhub, PH|
|SportsBetting AG||September 2004||SportsBetting|
|Thot Management N.V.||March 2012||Tiger Gaming|
|BN Curacao N.V.||August 2015||BetNow|
|BetOnline AG||September 2004||BetOnline|
Our experts have used curacao-chamber.cw to deliver the correct information for you.
Are you searching for top-shelf companies that own betting sites not on Gamstop? Well, look no further! Our expert team handpicked the top five non Gamstop sports betting establishments not featured at Gamstop.co.uk database. Every company listed below has a strong reputation for being reliable, with fair terms. So, you can’t go wrong with any of them. Keep reading to learn more!
Usoftgaming is undoubtedly among the best sports betting companies not on Gamstop network. This Curacao-based company’s main focus is on developing adult-themed games. Their software supports over 20 languages and a plethora of different payment methods.
In the world of online bookies not signed up to Gamstop self-exclusion, SportsBetting is a must-see! It holds a reputation as the most prominent and fastest paying sportsbook in 2020. Their array of sports is magnificent, with around 20 picks.
Thot Management N.V.
Want to enjoy horse racing not on Gamstop? Check out Thot Management casinos and betting sites. For instance, their Curacao-licensed TigerGaming, it has a robust sportsbook menu as well as tons of specials.
BN Curacao N.V.
This company operates some of the best new betting sites without Gamstop. Its bookies cover the traditional sports, as well as many subcategories, like NFL and UEFA Europe. Moreover, its flagship sportsbook BetNow offers lots of generous and reasonable promotions.
You can’t partake in sports betting not on Gamstop without coming across BetOnline. Aside from the standard sports, you can also bet on futures on F1, College Football, and more. BetOnline operated sites also offer a plethora of payment methods.
Gambling Sites Not on Gamstop UK: Bookie Alternatives
What if you get bored with sportsbooks? Don’t worry. There are lots of other games to try out on your iGaming adventure! The best UK gambling sites not on Gamstop database provide punters with a massive variety of games. Ranging from slot reels to bingo and lottery action, boredom isn’t an option!
Non Gamstop Bookmakers FAQ
❓ What betting sites are not on Gamstop?
In general, international sports betting websites not on Gamstop are brands not licensed by the UK gambling regulator but obrains the licence issued by Curacao eGaming or Panama.
🔥 Which betting sites are not on Gamstop?
There are tons of betting websites not on Gamstop to try out! For example, BetSwagger and BetOnline are both incredible sites without the Gamstop scheme!
🌐 Is it safe to play on these bookmakers?
Sports betting sites not covered by Gamstop can be safe and trustworthy. As always, bettors should use common sense when choosing their online bookie outside Gamstop. In other words, stick to recommended sportsbooks that have a solid reputation among users worldwide.
💰 What is a min. deposit there?
Both BetOnline and BetSwagger require a minimum deposit of £10. This is a reasonable requirement and in line with the industry average.
⚽ Is SkyBet on Gamstop?
Yes, SkyBet works with the Gamstop self-exclusion network. The operator holds the UKGC licence, which makes it obligatory for casinos to join the Gamstop network.
🎁 Do non Gamstop bookies provide free bets?
Yes! Many non Gamstop sportsbooks like to pamper their members with free bets and other treats!
📌 How can I reverse self-exclusion?
Self-exclusion exists in order to protect bettors who are having a gambling problem. Therefore, self-exclusion cannot be reversed, only ingnored. Instead, only the self-exclusion period can pass. The only option bettors have is to join a betting site not on Gamstop. This, however, is not advised to addictive punters.