|️🔥 Number of Non UK Casinos||22|
|️🔥 Max. Bonus||500% Up to £2000|
|️🔥 Gambling Sites||Casinos, Bookies|
|️🔥 Games||Slots, Bingo, Poker|
|️🔥 Payment Methods||Credit Card, e-Wallet|
|️🔥 Top Casino Outside the UK||Fortune Clock Casino|
Are you looking for exotic operators outside the United Kingdom without UKGC licence? There are many of them! The problem is that not all best non UK casino sites can accept British customers. The United Kingdom Gambling Commission strictly prohibits the operation of such companies.
But here is a solution for you! There are some non UK gambling sites and bookies that do that despite the law. Join them or not? It’s only your decision and responsibility. But professionals at NonStopCasino have carefully checked their certificates and payout rates. These non Gamstop casinos passed the test!
In this overview of non UK based online casinos, you’ll have a chance to find out the following information:
- a list of more than 15 slot sites & online casinos outside United Kingdom;
- our criteria features of non UK casinos accepting UK players and pay out;
- payment methods and games obtained by these foreign brands (+bonuses);
- answers to some Frequently Asked Questions that you may be interested in.
Before gambling there, follow these simple rules: read bonus terms, don’t deposit too much and cool off from time to time! That’s the key to successful and enjoyable gaming.
- All Sites are:
- 🥇 Licensed
- 🔎 Tested
- 🔒 Safe
- 💸 Quick Payouts
- 👨⚖️ Ad Disclosure
Full List of Non UK Licensed Casinos [April 2021]
Scroll down and you’ll get the review of each opearator from this extended list of non UK casinos accepting UK players:
- Fortune Clock Casino
- Casino Napoli
- Crazyno Casino
- Vegas Wild Casino
- Ridika Casino
- Jackpot Charm Casino
- Gale & Martin Casino
- Triumph Casino
Top Non UK Casinos Accepting UK Players in 2020
If an Internet gambling website is not based in the UK it doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be trusted. Quite on the contrary, all the brands listed here are reliable and reputable operators. In fact, we have handpicked the top non UK casinos accepting UK players for you to play at:
Triumph Casino – 375% Offer
If you prefer generous non UK slot sites with a straightforward approach, go to Triumph Casino. Newbies at this gambling operator get a welcome treat of up to €800 and access to impressive games. Plus, in addition to world-class slots, this barnd also features live dealer tables and table games featured at gambling sites that don’t ask for ID all over the world.
Napoli Casino – 500% up to £2000
With a welcome bonus of 500% up to £2000, Casino Napoli is the perfect spot to gamble online outside United Kingdom. Inspired by the Italian Riviera, this destination is charming and attractive to British players. Moreover, it features lots of special promos, VIP treats, and amazing games.
Rufus Casino – 300% up to £1000
Feel the positive energy at Rufus Casino site. You can stay lucky with the comfort of your home or on the move. Either way, by joining the brand you join a leading brand among all non UK online casinos and betting websites.
PH Casino – 100% Up to $1000
Those looking for sexy non UK gambling sites must head to PH Casino right away! It is the most popular for its sexy live dealers and adult slots. In addition, the operator boasts generous bonus offers to its regular members. For instance, each Monday users get 100% up to $200.
Jackpot Charm Casino – Up to 150% Bonus
Just like they suggest by their title, this is one of non UK slots sites with no deposit free spins order. Their sign up bonus is something that attracts many players. Its wide selection of games makes Jackpot Charm Casino very appealing to most of the gamblers. The customer service is very capable and quick to solve their client’s inquiries.
All Non UK Betting Sites [April 2021]
Top Non UK Bookmakers for British CustomersFind your best non UK online casino and bookmaker with our help. Below, we listed the top brands that accept Brits but don’t hold the UKGC approval. All of them are perfectly safe and guarantee unforgettable betting action to punters.
BetSwagger – 100% Up To $100BetSwagger is one of betting sites that don’t need verification and accept British punters. Besides sexy online casino and live casino platforms, the destination features a world-class sportsbook too. Punters with BetSwagger Casino bonus can bet on over 65 sports and thousands of events.
BetOnline.ag – $25 Free PlaySSL-secured, responsible, and generous. That’s BetOnline, one of the leading European bookmakers for UK players, in a nutshell. This bookmaker supports betting on sports, live events, races, and esports. While BetOnline.ag could use more sports on the menu, it definitely features the most popular picks like football, basketball, and politics.
FortuneClock – 225% Match BonusPerfect for those looking for a reputable and established online casino not in the UK that also offers a sportsbook. FortuneClock has a massive welcome package for new members and lots of specials. The selection of sports could be better, but it includes fan-favourite options, including football, boxing, and golf.
SportsBetting.ag – 50% on 1st DepositGrab juicy cash and bitcoin bonuses, bet on many different sports, and partake in live betting at SportsBetting AG. This bookie is among the best Curacao betting companies that focus on a simple yet relevant experience. Football, basketball, baseball, golf, and hockey are among the featured sports.
Leo Monaco Sportsbook – 100% Up to £1000
Leo Monaco was launched in 2020. Although it is one of the bookmakers and casinos not registered in the UK, it has gathered lots of players. They are Curacao licensed. They have customer service available 24/7 either through chat or email if a problem happens. You can play a varied catalogue of games from the main website or a mobile device.
Features of Slot Sites & Online Casinos Outside UK
There are many gambling sites tailored to British players. These casino operators offer GBP payments, British payment methods and fast deposits and withdrawals for gamblers. However, some players want to try playing in non UK registered gambling sites. There are some benefits you can get from playing at independent online casino, but some huge drawbacks as well. Before registering in an online casino outside UK, read these facts:
Benefits of Non UK Slots & Casino OperatorsSome great benefits come with the use of a non UK licensed casino. These websites often have some advantages which regular casino sites don’t have. A faster sign-up, larger bonuses and free spins are some of the perks that come with the use of one. More payment options, like cryptocurrencies and other e-wallets, are available as well.
- Not licensed by UK Gambling Commission. The UKGC is responsible for licensing land-based and online casinos and preparing them for their launch to the British market. The UKGC also cooperates with some responsible gaming services like Gamstop. In non UKGC casinos, you won’t be able to take advantage of some of the protection and security the UKGC license provides.
- Regulated by international gambling authorities. Casino sites outside UK are usually regulated and licensed by Curacao or the Malta Gaming Authority. These are gambling authorities that issue licences which enable international services. Casino operators which have these documents are focused mostly on non-UK players and offer their gaming services to other European players.
- Independent from UK “must-have” software. All casinos in the UK have to be registered with responsible gaming software. The majority of casino operators work together with Gamstop, which is a service that allows players to self-exclude themselves from gambling. These sites enable self-excluded players to get around Gamstop self-exclusion and play casino games in non UK casino sites.
Drawbacks of Non UK Slots & Casino Operators
As good as playing in gaming operators without UKGC licence sounds, there are some risks. Since these online casinos are independent, players can’t guarantee the safety of their transactions. When you start gambling on one of these websites, you must be aware of these disadvantages. You are unable to play the most popular games from famous software providers, like Gamesys or Netent.
- No GBP currency (sometimes). In casinos that are not from the UK, you’ll have to use the USD or EUR currencies. It’s very easy to convert your GBP to these currencies using some of the payment methods available. Nowadays, you can even find GBP as a possible casino currency in the top and new online casinos outside UK.
- No local payment methods. Non UK casino payments are limited and they’re different from those in UK casinos. You won’t be able to use some of the UK-specific payment methods which allow fast and secure payments for British punters. In a non UK registered casino, you can use some of the internationally-recognized payment methods like credit cards, e-Wallets or cryptocurrencies.
- Lack of top game developers. In UK casinos, you can enjoy games from the top casino games developers like NetEnt, Microgaming or Playtech. In foreign casinos, you’ll find different non UK based online casino providers. You’ll still be able to play slots, table and live dealer games, but you won’t find your favourite versions.
Foreign Spots for Bookies & Casinos Not in the UK
At least 31.1% of people gamble weekly in the United Kingdom. Hence, the number of people looking for new casino websites is great. Casinos with no UK licence welcome players from the UK. Players who look for new experiences often recur to these new sites. They offer great bonuses which gamblers can scoop when they sign-up. Like regular companies, these are constantly innovating.
Types of Non UK Registered Gambling Operators
There are many types of independent online casino games. However, you must consider that some of these games are unknown. Therefore, you should take into account all the pros and cons stated above. Since the Great Britain is leaving the EU in 2020, what will happen to the industry is uncertain. Now, some of the independent online sites that you can find will be named.
Non UK Gambling Sites FAQs
❓ What are non UK casinos?
Non UK casinos are independent casinos that operate from outside the country and are not licensed by the UKGC. They offer their services to international players and enable gaming in USD or EUR.
❤ What is UKGC?
The UK Gambling Commission is a gaming authority that regulates gambling in Great Britain. Every UK online casino has to have a UKGC licence in order to operate legally. Many foreign casinos that are located outside of the United Kingdom don’t have it.
🌐 Is online gambling legal outside the United Kingdom?
Non UK licensed casinos are foreign casino operators that have non-UKGC licences. This makes it possible for them to offer their gaming services to players worldwide, but not British ones. Legal gambling in the Great Britain is covered exclusively by the UKGC.
💸 Can I gamble in offshore operators?
If you’re from the UK, you have the option to register with casinos without UK licence. However, you won’t have the ability to use any of the protection or services offered by the UKGC. For example, if you experience payout issues, you won’t have to right to ask for a refund.
📌 Are non regulated casino sites safe?
Non UKGC casinos are often not safe and proven to be legit. Since they are licensed by offshore authorities, they are not audited on the same level as UK casinos. On the bright side, there are many non UKGC sites that are safe to play in. To see a full list of these sites, which we hand-picked and analysed for security, you can view the list above.
🥇 What are the best non-UK online gambling venues?
It is difficult to say which one is the best because it all depends on the player’s taste. However, some of the most recommended sites are Fortune Clock and Tiger Gaming. These websites offer a great catalogue of games. Different payment methods are also available. Most of the players who use these gambling venues frequently are satisfied with their experience.