|Number of Casinos||22|
|Max. Bonus||500% Up to £2000|
|Gambling Sites||Casinos, Bookies|
|Games||Slots, Bingo, Poker|
|Payment||Credit Card, e-Wallet|
|Top Choice||Napoli Casino|
Are you looking for exotic operators outside the United Kingdom without UKGC licence? There are many of them! The problem is that not all best non UK casino sites can accept British customers. The United Kingdom Gambling Commission strictly prohibits the operation of such companies.
But here is a solution for you! There are some non UK gambling sites and bookies that do that despite the law. Join them or not? It’s only your decision and responsibility. But professionals at NonStopCasino have carefully checked their certificates and payout rates. These Curaçao eGaming brands passed the test!
In this overview of non UK based online casinos, you’ll have a chance to find out the following information:
- a list of more than 15 slot sites & online casinos outside United Kingdom;
- our criteria features of non UK casinos accepting UK players and pay out;
- payment methods and games obtained by these foreign brands (+bonuses);
- answers to some Frequently Asked Questions that you may be interested in.
Before gambling there, follow these simple rules: read bonus terms, don’t deposit too much and cool off from time to time! That’s the key to successful and enjoyable gaming.
Full List of Non UK Licensed Casinos
Scroll down and you’ll get the review of each opearator from this extended list of non UK casinos accepting UK players:
- Bronze Casino
- Casino Napoli
- Majesty Slots
- Club Lounge
- Classy Slots
- All Wins Casino
- Gale & Martin Casino
- Red Dog Casino
Non UK Casinos Accepting UK Players in 2019
|Stay Lucky Casino||Curacao||£1500|
If an Internet gambling website is not based in the UK it doesn’t mean it shouldn’t be trusted. Quite on the contrary, all the brands listed here are reliable and reputable operators. In fact, we have handpicked the top non UK casinos accepting UK players for you to play at:
Majesty Slots – 900% Up to £1800
If you prefer generous non UK slot sites with a straightforward approach, go to Majesty Slots. Newbies at this gambling operator get a welcome treat of up to €800 and access to impressive games. Plus, in addition to world-class slots, Majesty Slots also features live dealer tables and table games.
Napoli Casino – 500% up to £2000
With a welcome bonus of 500% up to £2000, Casino Napoli is the perfect spot to gamble online outside United Kingdom. Inspired by the Italian Riviera, this destination is charming and attractive to British players. Moreover, it features lots of special promos, VIP treats, and amazing games.
Stay Lucky Casino – 300% up to £1000
Feel the positive energy at Stay Lucky Casino. You can stay lucky with the comfort of your home or on the move. Either way, by joining the brand you join a leading brand among all non UK online casinos and betting websites.
PH Casino – 100% Up to $1000
Those looking for sexy non UK gambling sites must head to PH Casino right away! It is the most popular for its sexy live dealers and adult slots. In addition, the operator boasts generous bonus offers to its regular members. For instance, each Monday users get 100% up to $200.
Features of Slot Sites & Online Casinos Outside UK
There are many gambling sites tailored to British players. These casino operators offer GBP payments, British payment methods and fast deposits and withdrawals for gamblers. However, some players want to try playing in non UK registered gambling sites. There are some benefits you can get from playing at independent online casino, but some huge drawbacks as well. Before registering in an online casino outside UK, read these facts:
- Not licensed by UK Gambling Commission. The UKGC is responsible for licensing land-based and online casinos and preparing them for their launch to the British market. The UKGC also cooperates with some responsible gaming services like Gamstop. In non UKGC casinos, you won’t be able to take advantage of some of the protection and security the UKGC license provides.
- Regulated by international gambling authorities. Casino sites outside UK are usually regulated and licensed by Curacao or the Malta Gaming Authority. These are gambling authorities that issue licences which enable international services. Casino operators which have these documents are focused mostly on non-UK players and offer their gaming services to other European players.
- No GBP currency. In casinos that are not from the UK, you’ll have to use the USD or EUR currencies. It’s very easy to convert your GBP to these currencies using some of the payment methods available. Nowadays, you can even find GBP as a possible casino currency in the top and new online casinos outside UK.
- Independent from UK “must-have” software. All casinos in the UK have to be registered with responsible gaming software. The majority of casino operators work together with Gamstop, which is a service that allows players to self-exclude themselves from gambling. These non Gamstop casinos enable self-excluded players to register and play casino games in non UK casino sites.
- No local payment methods. Non UK casino payments are limited and they’re different from those in UK casinos. You won’t be able to use some of the UK-specific payment methods which allow fast and secure payments for British punters. In a non UK registered casino, you can use some of the internationally-recognized payment methods like e-Wallets or cryptocurrencies.
- Lack of top game developers. In UK casinos, you can enjoy games from the top casino games developers like NetEnt, Microgaming or Playtech. In foreign casinos, you’ll find different non UK based online casino providers. You’ll still be able to play slots, table and live dealer games, but you won’t find your favourite versions.
Non UK Gambling Sites FAQs
❓ What are non UK casinos?
Non UK casinos are independent casinos that operate from outside the country and are not licensed by the UKGC. They offer their services to international players and enable gaming in USD or EUR.
❤ What is UKGC?
The UK Gambling Commission is a gaming authority that regulates gambling in Great Britain. Every UK online casino has to have a UKGC licence in order to operate legally. Many foreign casinos that are located outside of the United Kingdom don’t have it.
🌐 Is online gambling legal outside the United Kingdom?
Non UK licensed casinos are foreign casino operators that have non-UKGC licences. This makes it possible for them to offer their gaming services to players worldwide, but not British ones. Legal gambling in the Great Britain is covered exclusively by the UKGC.
💸 Can I gamble in offshore operators?
If you’re from the UK, you have the option to register with anonymous online casino gambling sites. However, you won’t have the ability to use any of the protection or services offered by the UKGC. For example, if you experience payout issues, you won’t have to right to ask for a refund.
📌 Are non regulated casino sites safe?
Non UKGC casinos are often not safe and proven to be legit. Since they are licensed by offshore authorities, they are not audited on the same level as UK casinos. On the bright side, there are many non UKGC sites that are safe to play in. To see a full list of these sites, which we hand-picked and analysed for security, you can view the list above.