|Number of Casinos||22|
|Max. Bonus||400% Match Offer|
|Gambling Operators||Casinos, Betting Sites|
|Games||Slots, Bingo, Poker|
|Payment||Bank Card, Skrill, Neteller|
|Top Choice||Fortune Clock Casino|
Are you overwhelmed by all the strict rules of the Spelinspektionen? We have the perfect solution for you with our list of top-class non-licensed casinos in Sweden. These operators have everything you wish for. From generous bonuses to alternative casino games, they deliver an impeccable iGaming experience every single time.
Such foreign operators are a smart choice for Swedish players, just like they’re a great alternative for UK gamblers. Usually licensed in Curacao, they have no connection to neither the UK nor the Swedish authorities. Like all non-UK regulated gambling and betting sites, they let you forget about all the issues arising from Gamstop and SpelPaus. Instead, they give you freedom and anonymity.
So, it makes perfect sense why so many players from Sweden, the UK, and other EU countries register with them. All the strict gambling laws, rules, and limitations are history here. Casinos without a Swedish licence just want you to enjoy your time and feel appreciated.
Would you like to learn more about what to expect when gambling with an online casino without SpelPlaus accepting Swedish players? If so, read further and discover:
- the best non-Swedish gambling operators;
- an overview of the main strengths of such online casinos;
- a summary of the drawbacks of registering with offshore casino websites;
- a list of all FAQs on the topic.
- All Sites are:
- 🥇 Licensed
- 🔎 Tested
- 🔒 Safe
- 💸 Quick Payouts
- 👨⚖️ Ad Disclosure
All Online Casinos Without Swedish License & SpelPaus
4+ Best Swedish No License Casino Sites
Finding safe, secure, and trusted gambling sites outside Sweden may be overwhelming to players. This takes research and involves risks of choosing scam operators. That’s why our expert team has put together a list of top-rated no license casino websites that serve Swedish players.
Spin Up Casino
Launched in 2019, Spin Up online casino is the best casino without swedish license and reliable gambling destination. This unlicensed Swedish casino is available in several languages, Swedish included. It welcomes newbies with a massive 300% match up to €1,000 + 100 bonus spins. Spin Up Casino operates under the jurisdiction of Curacao.
Among the most popular gambling sites not with Gamstop, we an awesome operator!. This iGaming website is open to Swedish players and offers a fantastic welcome package. Besides the tons of bonus spins, Casino Bronze also stands out with its rich selection of games and live dealer tables.
Players who want a reliable EU online casino with a massive 1st payment bonus of up to €2,000 should head to Ridika. Depositing players can also grab 66 bonus spins as well as 10% cashback on the following deposits. The website has lots of exciting games, including top Betsoft picks.
Lord of the Spins
Betsoft and NYX are among the casino suppliers that boost the game selection of Lord of the Spins. A top pick among the unregulated Swedish casinos with a Curacao licence, this site has it all. This casino that accepts credit card features tons of games, live dealer picks, and juicy promotions.
Reasons for Joining Non Swedish Operators
The interest in non Swedish casino operators is ever-growing. As always, there are many good reasons why that’s happening. From world-class bonus offers and promos to no virtual sports restrictions in Sweden, users get plenty of benefits playing there. Scroll down and find the most significant advantages of joining international casinos around the world.
- Anonymity (No Bank ID Needed). When you play at an official Swedish casino, the operator gets to learn all about you. You provide personal details, banking information, etc. Well, this isn’t the case at unregulated gambling sites, especially not at no ID verification casino operators. They will allow you to remain anonymous instead.
- No SpelPaus Self-Exclusion Tool. It goes without saying that the SpelPaus tool, just like Gamstop betting, is useful for those who really need it. However, players have been facing issues registering with operators within their network after self-excluding themselves. This won’t ever be an issue at an online casino without SpelPaus.
- More Bonuses & Promotions. Offshore casinos tend to be much more generous and rewarding than those licenced in Sweden. This partially comes from the fact they don’t pay the substantial taxes to the state. Either way, players get the better deal there in the form of extra free spins and massive deposit match bonuses.
- Maltese Licence. Most casinos based in foreign countries hold the Curacao eGaming licence. However, some of them are approved by the reputable MGA, as well. Over the years, MGA licensed casinos have built an excellent reputation for themselves by offering spotless service and juicy bonuses.
- No Restrictions and Payment Limits. Unlike strictly regulated sites where the banking limits are quite low, non-Swedish casinos don’t have these limitations. In fact, most gambling sites without deposit limits are based offshore. With such operators, you get to deposit as much cash as you wish and play as long as you want.
Drawbacks of Gambling at Swedish Unlicensed Casino
With iGaming, there are always two sides to everything. Sometimes, you get massive bonuses, but they come with terrible terms. Other times, the games are great, but their RTP is too low. So, it shouldn’t be surprising to discover that gambling at casinos without a Swedish licence comes with drawbacks as well. Read further and find the most serious ones:
- Curacao Licence. Most offshore gambling sites that want to show at least some sign of reliability get the Curacao gambling licence. While the approvals from the UKGC and the MGA tell volumes about an operator, the Curacao one isn’t so special. This doesn’t mean that gambling with Curaçao casinos is unsafe. Yet, they surely aren’t as good or as trusted as the rest.
- Paypal and Trustly Deposits aren’t Available. E-wallets remain a popular casino deposit method among Swedish and UK gamblers. However, both aren’t an option for players at offshore websites. These services have strict rules whom they collaborate with and stick to regulated operators only. Furthermore, most Swedish banks block transfers to and from unregulated casinos too. So, players are left with Skrill and Neteller.
- Games by Netent, Microgaming, Playtech aren’t there. Picks by established suppliers like Microgaming, Playtech, and Netent are still fan-favourite options at casinos. Nevertheless, you won’t find these at sites without a Swedish gambling licence. Namely, these companies work with regulated gambling operators only. So, you’re left with less popular alternatives such as Betsoft, RTG, and Rival instead.
Online Casino Witout SpelPaus and Swedish License FAQs
💸 Do I need to declare the winnings and pay taxes after gambling?
Yes. Any EU players gambling at casinos outside the EU must declare any winnings over SEK100. Moreover, they need to pay a 30% tax on such winnings. This is one of the main cons of playing at offshore gambling sites. However, this rule applies to foreign operators that hold an alternative licence, such as the one from Curacao, only.
🔒 Is it safe to play at an unlicensed Swedish casino?
Playing at casinos that aren’t licenced by the Swedish authority can go both ways, depending on how you approach it. If you take all reasonable precautions such as check the site’s reputation, licencing, and certification, you’re good to go. Moreover, iGaming websites that collaborate with established game suppliers like Betsoft and RTG are always safe too.
🤔 Can I gamble there if I’ve registered at SpelPaus?
Gambling sites outside the SpelPaus network and not licenced in Sweden aren’t related to the Swedish Gambling Authority in any way. Put differently, using the SpelPaus services and self-excluding yourself, there doesn’t affect your offshore gaming. Hence, you can play at foreign online casinos and claim their bonuses without any restrictions.
👀 How to identify a casino without a Swedish licence?
Just like sites approved by the UKGC or the MGA, Swedish operators must feature their seal of approval on their homepage. Most operators will have the logo of the Swedish Gambling Authority in the footer of their website. If they don’t have this seal of approval, it means that they’re not licenced in Sweden.