Casinos Without Swedish License
Are you overwhelmed by all the strict rules of the Spelinspektionen and seeking for casinos without Swedish license? We have the perfect solution for you with our list of top-class non-licensed casinos in Sweden. These operators have everything you wish for. From generous bonuses to alternative casino games, they deliver an impeccable iGaming experience every single time.
Such foreign operators are a smart choice for Swedish players, just like they’re a great alternative for UK gamblers. Usually licensed in Curacao, they have no connection to neither the UK nor the Swedish authorities. Like all non-UK regulated casino sites, they let you forget about all the issues arising from SpelPaus. Instead, they give you freedom and anonymity. Casinos without SpelPlaus accepting Swedish players just want you to enjoy your time and feel appreciated. Here are the top-rated casinos without a Swedish license:
- BetNow Casino
- Prestige Spin Casino
- Very Well Casino
- Slottica Casino
- Spinamba Casino
- Maximum Casino
- Crazy Star Casino
All Online Casinos Without Swedish License & SpelPaus
- 100 Free Spins on Deposit
- €40 Minimum Deposit
- 50 FS + €5 Promo Bonuses
- 150% Up to €200
- Not on GamStop
- €20 Min. Deposit
- €40 Min. Deposit
- 50 FS on Sign Up
- Leading Game Devs
- 100 Bonus Spins
- Attractive FS Promos
- €60 Min. Deposit
- 1x Wager on 12% Match Deal
- Easy to Win Money
- €40-50 Min. Deposit
- Deposit €40 Get 100 FS
- Free Chances to Wins
- Weekly Promotions
- €40 Min. Payment
- Quick Payouts
- 175% for New Players
- Deposit €40 Get 100 FS
- Free Chances to Wins
- Weekly Promotions
- €40 to Get Bonus
- High Payout Rate
- 150% on Sign Up
- 150% Up to €200
- $20 Min. Deposit
- Non-GamStop Casino
Ranking Criteria for Any Casino Without Swedish License
If you are from Sweden and you self-excluded from Swedish casinos with SpelPaus, you don’t have to worry. You can still play at other trusted EU online casino sites without a Swedish licence. How to recognize those reliable platforms? Well, here’s how we rank and test any best or new casino without a Swedish license.
The casinos listed are not licensed or regulated by the Swedish gambling authority but are still available for Swedish players. These operators are non SpelPaus casinos, meaning that you can play there even if you are already self-excluded with SpelPaus.
Sports Bets Option
When we rank casino sites, we search for sports betting sites without Swedish permission. The best casino sites have something to offer for sports lovers besides a good casino game lobby.
Active MGA or Curacao License
Our goal is to detect reliable Curacao eGaming or Maltese casino sites available in Sweden. If you are self-excluded with SpelPaus, you can still play at those casinos and know that they are licenced.
Trustly and Credit Card Payments
Any casino that accepts credit card payments is highly appreciated. That is the reason why we are listing such casinos. Trustly is another payment method that is attractive to Swedish players, and we consider it a criterion for ranking.
Best Swedish Casino Sites Without a License
Finding safe, secure, and trusted gambling sites outside Sweden may be overwhelming to players. This takes research and involves risks of choosing scam operators. That’s why our expert team has put together a list of top-rated no license casino websites that serve Swedish players:
Fortune Clock Casino
225% + 225 FSVisit site
Fortune Clock site is the best casino without a Swedish license. It provides eight payment methods, including Visa and Master cards. Fortune Clock has a mobile app for those who want to play on the go on their mobile devices.
This casino offers games from over 100 game providers. Big names are among them, including Microgaming, Evolution, and Yggdrasil. The casino offer includes slots, table games, and live casino games. Fortune Clock has a sports betting option for sports lovers. It also offers excellent promos, tournaments, and lottery to its players.
Jackpot Charm Casino
Up to 150% BonusVisit site
Online Casino Jackpot Charm is an excellent unlicensed Swedish casino site. The platform has over 10 payment methods, including credit cards. The casino is available to gamblers on the move through a native app or instant play.
Jackpot Charm offers sports betting and has excellent promos for its players. It also gives the possibility to take part in a tournament. Ober 70 software providers supply the games. Quickspin, Ezugi, Yggdrasil and Vivo are among the top names. The casino offers slots, table games, and live shows. You can even play bingo, keno, scratch cards and video poker here.
400% Up to £2000Visit site
CasinoWin is one of the newest unregulated Swedish casinos. It accepts several payment methods, including Skrill, Neteller, and crypto. It doesn’t have a mobile app, but it is available through your browser.
Multiple software providers supply the casino games. Top brands like Novomatic, Playtech, and BetSoft are among them. CasinoWin game offer includes slots, roulette, blackjack, video poker and more. Here, you can also find a modest offer of live roulette, live baccarat, and live blackjack. It’s fair to mention that CasinoWin is one of casino sites without GamStop and has a generous welcome bonus for newbies. This is a great reason to give this brand a chance.
Crazy Star Casino
500% BonusVisit site
Crazy Star Online Casino is another casino site outside Sweden that is available for Swedish players. Users here can handle their finances using Visa, Mastercard, or PerfectMoney. The operator has a mobile app, and it’s mobile-friendly, so you can enjoy the games wherever you want from your phone.
Among the 70+ game providers, there are famous names like Novomatic, Quickspin and Yggdrasil. Slots, table games, are live casino are the main part of the offer. Here you can also play keno, bingo, video poker and scratch cards. Besides the great promos, the casino offers sports and esports betting.
Up to 300% + 150 FSVisit site
Alpha Online Casino is a top-class non-Swedish casino operator. The platform boasts various payment methods, including Mastercard and cryptocurrencies. It is also mobile-ready so that you can play it right through your mobile device. Casino Alpha is licensed by Gaming Curacao and available in Swedish.
Over 10 game providers, including pop names like Betsoft, Evoplay, and Red Tiger, and Playtech, supply this platform. The game offer includes slots, jackpots, table games, and live dealer games. There is even something for video poker lovers. Casino Alpha offers great promos, sports betting, TV betting, and tournaments.
Good Casinos Outside Sweden
Besides the top five list, other good casinos are available for Swedish players. Many players had good experiences and given positive reviews about them. Plus, these platforms also have impeccable game lobbies. It’s worth giving a try even though they aren’t in the top five. See our list of trusted casinos without Swedish license and restrictions below:
Features of Non SpelPaus Casinos Without Swedish License
|🔥 Number of Non-Swedish Casinos||30+|
|🔥 Max. Bonus||400% Match Offer|
|🔥 Types of Gambling Operators||Casinos, Betting Sites|
|🔥 Swedish Online Casino Games||Slots, Bingo, Poker|
|🔥 Payment Methods||Bank Card, Skrill, Neteller|
|🔥 SpelPaus||Not Available|
|🔥 Gambling License||Curaçao|
|🔥 Top Casino Without Swedish License||Fortune Clock Casino|
Are you tired of all the restrictions imposed by Swedish casinos? Don’t worry, because we have all the betting sites not linked to Swedish license ready for you! They have many amazing features that their players can enjoy. From no deposit limits to generous bonuses, their offers are golden. Scroll down to learn what awaits you at non SpelPaus casinos!
Reasons for Joining Non Swedish Operators
The interest in non Swedish casino operators is ever-growing. As always, there are many good reasons why that’s happening. From world-class bonus offers and promos to no virtual sports restrictions in Sweden, users get plenty of benefits playing there. Scroll down and find the most significant advantages of joining international casinos around the world.
- Anonymity (No Bank ID Needed). When you play at an official Swedish casino, the operator gets to learn all about you. You provide personal details, banking information, etc. Well, this isn’t the case at unregulated gambling sites, especially not at no ID verification casino operators. They will allow you to remain anonymous instead.
- No SpelPaus Self-Exclusion Tool. It goes without saying that the SpelPaus tool, just like Gamstop betting, is useful for those who really need it. However, players have been facing issues registering with operators within their network after self-excluding themselves. This won’t ever be an issue at an online casino without SpelPaus.
- More Bonuses & Promotions. Offshore online casinos tend to be much more generous and rewarding than those licenced in Sweden. This partially comes from the fact they don’t pay substantial taxes to the state. Either way, players get the better deal there in the form of extra free spins and massive deposit match bonuses.
- Maltese Licence. Most casinos based in foreign countries hold the Curacao eGaming licence. However, some of them are approved by the reputable MGA, as well. Over the years, MGA licensed casinos have built an excellent reputation for themselves by offering spotless service and juicy bonuses.
- No Restrictions and Payment Limits. Unlike strictly regulated sites where the banking limits are quite low, non-Swedish casinos don’t have these limitations. In fact, most gambling sites without deposit limits are based offshore. With such operators, you get to deposit as much cash as you wish and play as long as you want.
- No 3-second rule. One of the significant advantages of these casino sites is the lack of the 3-second rule. This rule requires waiting for 3 seconds between slots spins when playing at SpelPaus gambling sites. USA gambling sites won’t bother you with this. Hence, the casino action there is fast-paced and thrilling! After all, not everyone has 3 seconds to waste, right?
Drawbacks of Gambling at Swedish Unlicensed Casino
With iGaming, there are always two sides to everything. Sometimes, you get massive bonuses, but they come with terrible terms. Other times, the games are great, but their RTP is too low. So, it shouldn’t be surprising to discover that gambling at casinos without a Swedish licence comes with drawbacks as well. Read further and find the most serious ones:
- Curacao Licence. Most offshore gambling sites that want to show at least some sign of reliability get the Curacao gambling licence. While the approvals from the UKGC and the MGA tell volumes about an operator, the Curacao one isn’t so special. This doesn’t mean that casinos with Curaçao license are unsafe. Yet, they surely aren’t as good or as trusted as the rest.
- Paypal and Trustly Deposits aren’t Available. E-wallets remain a popular casino deposit method among Swedish and UK gamblers. However, both aren’t an option for players at offshore websites. These services have strict rules with whom they collaborate and stick to regulated operators only. Furthermore, most Swedish banks block transfers to and from unregulated casinos too. So, players are left with Skrill and Neteller.
- Games by Netent, Microgaming, Playtech aren’t there. Picks by established suppliers like Microgaming, Playtech, and NetEnt games are still fan-favourite options at casinos. Nevertheless, you won’t find these at sites without a Swedish gambling licence. Namely, these companies work with regulated gambling operators only. So, you’re left with less popular alternatives such as Betsoft, RTG, and Rival instead.
- No Swedish Currency. The most prominent disadvantage to Swedish players at these sites is the absence of the Swedish currency. At unlicensed market, for example, you can pay using US dollars or Euros. Alternatively, operators may accept deposits in different currencies, but they will automatically exchange it to the primary currency. This, naturally, involves additional exchange fees.
Online Casino Witout SpelPaus and Swedish License FAQs
Do I need to declare the winnings and pay taxes after gambling?
Yes. Any EU players gambling at casinos outside the EU must declare any winnings over SEK100. Moreover, they need to pay a 30% tax on such winnings. This is one of the main cons of playing at offshore gambling sites. However, this rule applies to foreign operators that hold an alternative licence, such as the one from Curacao, only.
Is it safe to play at an unlicensed Swedish casino?
Playing at casinos that aren’t licenced by the Swedish authority can go both ways, depending on how you approach it. If you take all reasonable precautions such as check the site’s reputation, licencing, and certification, you’re good to go. Moreover, iGaming websites that collaborate with established game suppliers like Betsoft and RTG are always safe too.
Can I gamble there if I've registered at SpelPaus?
Gambling sites outside the SpelPaus network and not licenced in Sweden aren’t related to the Swedish Gambling Authority in any way. Put differently, using the SpelPaus services and self-excluding yourself, there doesn’t affect your offshore gaming. Hence, you can play at foreign online casinos and claim their bonuses without any restrictions.
How to identify a casino without a Swedish licence?
Just like sites approved by the UKGC or the MGA, Swedish operators must feature their seal of approval on their homepage. Most operators will have the logo of the Swedish Gambling Authority in the footer of their website. If they don’t have this seal of approval, it means that they’re not licenced in Sweden.
What are the best no licensed casinos for Swedes?
All the sites listed here are beautiful iGaming destinations, perfect for Swedish gamblers. We made sure they are trustworthy, with strong reputations, and ensured a pleasant gambling experience. Yet, we do hold a particular liking to Fortune Clock and Crazyno!
Which are the best sports betting sites without SpelPaus and license?
You can’t go wrong with any of the sportsbooks in this article. They’re all incredible betting sites worthy of your presence! However, BetSwagger and Playhub shine the brightest with their excellent all-around service.
Why are these operators without a Swedish license?
Simply put, because they don’t follow all the rules a Swedish licence requires. For instance, many of them don’t offer any self-exclusion schemes. However, this doesn’t mean they aren’t safe to play at. Players love them because they offer bigger bonuses, better game selections and more!
How can I cancel SpelPaus self-exclusion?
The same way British players bypass Gamstop. Your best bet is to play at offshore casinos that don’t have a Swedish iGaming license.