Author: Rob Davies
GamCare is a UK-based charitable organisation that provides free help and support to problem gamblers. The organisation also educates and certifies gambling-related businesses on how they can provide safer services to their customers. GamCare also recently launched a service that allows players to check betting sites that are registered and British casinos not on GamCare. While most UKGC casinos are registered, the same can’t be said for gambling companies not registered in the United Kingdom.
Most of these casinos have opted not to join GamCare, although they may also have robust, safe gambling policies. However, finding these non GamCare casino sites that ensure the safety of every player is a daunting task.
With GamCare-free gaming operators like Vegas Wild Casino, Very Well Casino, and Leo Monaco Casino, you can quickly dive into your favourite slots and table games at safe casinos not in Gamstop scheme. You just have to ensure that you’re not at risk or have suffered any problem gambling challenges in the past.
In the next sections, we’ve prepared information for all gamblers interested in non GamCare casinos, including:
- The best online casinos not on GamCare;
- An overview of features, as well as pros and cons of betting on casinos not found on GamCare;
- Non GamCare casinos FAQs.
- All Sites are:
- 🥇 Licensed
- 🔎 Tested
- 🔒 Safe
- 💸 Quick Payouts
- 👨⚖️ Ad Disclosure
All Online Casinos Not on GamCare [May 2021]
Top Online Casinos Not on GamCare
Online casinos have become the most popular way to bet in the ever-growing gambling industry. A lot of UK online casinos are joining the GamCare program to better align with safe gambling regulations.
However, you can still enjoy a more unrestricted gaming experience at gambling sites not on GamCare. We’ve saved you the hassle of sifting through thousands of options and brought you the best.
Vegas Wild Casino
The vibrant live dealer section and immersive slots at Vegas Wild Casino are on the bucket list of every UK player. It’s not only the best online casino not on GamCare, but it’s also one of the best EU online casinos and others around the world. Fans of vibrant graphics and juicy bonuses will want to check out this casino.Visit Vegas Wild
Fortune Clock Casino
If you’re a sucker for quick-paced slots and high RTP games, go ahead to the Fortune Clock online casino. Both newbies and experienced players will feel right at home at this safe non GamCare casino site for gambling. A hefty welcome bonus and easy-to-navigate website make online gambling way less intimidating.Visit Fortune Clock
Very Well Casino
Are the newest online casino not certified by GamCare your thing? Well, Very Well Casino (excuse the pun) is just the right place for players like you. You won’t only find classic and video slots from top developers, but you’ll also find roulette, blackjack and poker not on Gamstop games. Everything is spiced up with massive bonuses too.Visit Very Well
Jackpot Charm Casino
This mobile-ready Jackpot Charm online casino offers more than a hundred slots from developers like Blueprint Gaming, Yggdrasil, and more. It’s an excellent option for slots stalwarts that are looking for a casino not in Gamstop and GamCare database. You can also enjoy a fun-filled session of Keno, baccarat, video poker, scratchcards, virtual sports, and bingo games not registered with Gamstop.Visit Jackpot Charm
Every player looks forward to any opportunity to spin slots not on GamCare and have a fair chance at getting a winning combination at American online casino. Success in this respect might be closer at hand than you think at online Triumph Casino. This casino is taking over the gambling industry with impressive games and features.Visit Triumph
Leo Monaco Casino
Leo Monaco Casino was featured among non GamCare betting sites that were big hits in 2020. The casino is greatly appreciated by UK players who’re looking for unrestricted gameplay on casino and sports betting markets without Gamstop restrictions. Customers can access a wide range of payment options, quick withdrawals and a generous welcome bonus.Visit Leo Monaco
Overview of Gambling Sites Not on GamCare
Although online gambling websites not accredited by GamCare provide a diverse range of products and levels of quality. These casinos have a lot of common features. From quick account verification to credit card betting, some of these features contribute to the popularity of non GamCare casinos. In the next section, we’ll cover the most popular benefits and drawbacks of playing at these betting sites.
Pros of Non GamCare Casino Sites
Playing at online casinos not approved by GamCare comes with loads of benefits. These features provide more freedom to customers, that’s why so many players search for non GamCare casinos. Enjoy spinning for the big wins better by leveraging the following benefits.
- No extra documents for gambling: While it’s mostly done for your protection, a lengthy KYC process can dampen your whole gambling experience. But, that’s only if you’re not playing on casino sites that don’t require verification. At most non GamCare casinos, you’re not required to submit extra documents.
- Higher Stakes: Every player should strive to play within their budget. However, some high rollers end up getting limited by what the majority of players can afford to bet and lose. On these international casino markets, you can virtually bet all you want.
- Bet with Cash Advance: UK players recently found themselves unable to transact using their credit cards on gambling-related payments. If you have become comfortable with the paying using your Visa or MasterCard credit card, you can still play at casinos using your credit cards.
Cons of Non GamCare Casino Sites
The UKGC estimated that there are close to 340 000 problem gamblers in the UK. If you have reason to think you’re one of them, then these drawbacks of playing at slots sites not on GamCare apply especially to you.
- No Gamstop & SpelPaus: Most non GamCare casinos are also available when you remove yourself from Gamstop. At such a casino with absence of Swedish license or UKGC, problem gamblers may not get the best assistance. Even so, we’ve found the best options that are both enjoyable and safe.
- Licensed by Curacao eGaming: If you’re looking to play at non GamCare casinos, then you’ll have to gamble with Curacao-licensed operators. It’s not as bad as it may sound, but it’s an undertaking that fraught with risk. Without expert help, you may fall prey to rogue operators.
- No Gamban Blocker: Most non Gamban casinos usually don’t have every other safe gambling service that’s popular in the UK. This includes Gamstop and the Gamban blocker application. As such, problem gamblers and genuinely vulnerable players may find it challenging to get better.
- Slower Withdrawal Times: The hallmark of a high-quality online casino is a wide range of quick and convenient payment options. In the UK, a list of payment options isn’t complete without PayPal. At these casinos, PayPal or Boku deposits and withdrawals aren’t available.
- No UK Game developers: Players on offshore online casinos will be able to play online bingo, poker and slots not registered with Gamstop. These games are usually designed by less popular studios and aren’t as refined and immersive. But that doesn’t mean you won’t find games worth playing.
Non GamCare Casinos FAQs
✉️ What is GamCare?
GamCare is a UK-based charity that provides free advice, information, and support to anyone who’s directly or indirectly affected by problem gambling. This includes problem gamblers, as well as their family and friends. The organisation operates the National Gambling Helpline and creates safe gambling awareness. GamCare also encourages gambling businesses to embrace responsible practices.
✉️ Are casinos not on GamCare legal?
Yes, joining GamCare is voluntary for casinos and businesses that are based in the UK. Not being part of GamCare, therefore, doesn’t have any impact on the legality of a casino. Whether a casino is a part of GamCare or not is also not an absolute measure of their safe gambling policy.
✉️ Can I gamble at a non GamCare casino in the UK?
Yes. Like we said before, being part of GamCare is a voluntary process even for UK casinos. Players can, therefore, safely gamble at online casinos that aren’t part of the GamCare program. Also, you can even access more effective safe gambling tools, advice, and support at these casinos.
✉️ Does GamCare provide a self-exclusion scheme?
No. GamCare is mainly concerned with directing players towards the best safe gambling tools and services. You can, therefore, find excellent advice on which self-exclusion services to use. The organisation will also explain the importance of self-exclusion to problem and vulnerable gamblers. You can’t, however, get a self-exclusion scheme by GamCare.
✉️ What are the best non GamCare gambling sites?
To provide an absolute answer, we’d have to sit down and chat with you for a couple of minutes. That’s because the best non GamCare gambling site is different for each player. However, we can generally recommend Vegas Wild Casino & Leo Monaco Casino,as they cater to the needs of a broad audience even while not providing Slingo games not in Gamstop scheme.
✉️ How can gambling companies get a GamCare certificate?
Gambling companies need to be licensed by the UKGC and provide a gambling-related service to the public. Businesses can register their interest to be accredited on GamCare’s Safer Gambling Standard website and wait for a response. An assessment will then be conducted on either the company’s online, land-based operations, or both.