Author: Rob Davies
GamCare was founded in 1997 and has, ever since, been on the forefront of advocating for safe gambling practices. The organisation offers free gambling-related information, counselling, certification, and counselling. However, players can still find some non UK bookmakers that are not part of GamCare. These sports betting sites not on GamCare tend to provide a more no-holds-barred gambling experience that’s popular with customers.
This experience includes higher betting limits and bonuses, credit card and crypto gambling, as well as betting while on Gamstop. GamCare recently launched a website where players can tell sportsbooks not certified by GamCare apart from those that are accredited. Casinos that are approved by GamCare are more trusted, as they are usually thought to have more concern for players’ welfare. However, that’s not always the case.
Most often, players can still find the same safe gambling environment at offshore casinos. In this guide, we’d like to take you through the best non GamCare betting sites. We’ll go through some of the following:
- Top Betting sites not on GamCare;
- An overview of sites not on GamCare;
- Major advantages and disadvantages of playing in non GamCare betting sites;
- The most frequently asked questions about Non GamCare betting sites.
- All Sites are:
- 🥇 Licensed
- 🔎 Tested
- 🔒 Safe
- 💸 Quick Payouts
- 👨⚖️ Ad Disclosure
Sports Betting Sites Not on GamCare [November 2020]
Top Betting Sites Not on GamCare
If you were wondering where you can start betting off GamCare, we’re way ahead of you. Our experts reviewed the best non GamCare gambling websites and came up with the top six. We’ll cover some of the benefits that you’ll get from playing at gambling sites with Curacao license in later sections. For now, let us introduce you to the top betting sites that aren’t registered with GamCare.
24 Monaco Sportsbook
As one of the newer arrivals on the online gambling market, this UK betting site not on GamCare has all the makings of a winner. 24 Monaco has a nifty mobile betting casino that allows players to lay non Gamstop sports bets on football and spin some slots on the move. Don’t forget to accept the generous welcome offer.Visit 24 Monaco
This bookie not accredited by GamCare is one of the best ones that accept cryptocurrency payments. You can enjoy the anonymity, speed, and ease of use that crypto offers while you bet on the NHL, MLB, NFL, and College leagues. The generous bonuses on BetOnline also make them an excellent betting site.
Not only is Fortune Clock betting offering a wide variety of devices on which customers can access their favourite games, but it also has a slick and user-friendly interface. These factors make the bookie one of the best sites among non GamCare casinos to navigate and find games. Let’s not get started on their range of sports.Visit Fortune Clock
Lionel Bets Bookmaker
The lion is truly the king of the jungle. The Lionel Bets sportsbook is a new gambling site not on GamCare that’s on a quest to dominate the gambling industry. It provides sports bets not on Gamstop at horse racing and other sports. If we consider their fun games and casino experience that’ll satisfy and excite players, it’s not too difficult to see them on the throne soon.Visit Lionel Bets
This sportsbook not registered with GamCare doesn’t try to win customers over with fancy looks and gimmicks. You won’t get all the bells and whistles that most new betting sites have. However, players at Tiger Gaming can find every major sport that they can think of. You can also find virtually every bet type, including in-play markets.
In the growing list of erotic online betting site, this betting site not on Gamstop and GamCare easily outshines the competition. Since its inception in 2017, Playhub has been on a tremendous growth trajectory that doesn’t seem to be waning. The games on Playhub include slots, table games, and the more tempting live dealer section.Visit PlayHub
Overview of Sites Not on GamCare
New British gambling sites not on GamCare are all looking to impress and make their mark in the industry. You may have noticed from our list that most of them have wide ranges of exciting games, as well as generous bonus offers. We always recommend reading our complete reviews before you register. In the next section, we’ll look at non GamCare betting site features.
Pros of Non GamCare Bookmakers
Before you start playing at bookies without GamCare accreditation, you have to know what you stand to get. We’ll introduce you to some of the most popular benefits that other players seem to love about playing at non GamCare betting sites.
- No extra documents for gambling:If you’ve ever had to do a back-and-forth with an online casino about account verification when you’d like to withdraw, you understand the frustration. Most non GamCare casinos and sportsbooks are also betting sites that don’t ask for ID. In simpler terms—quicker payouts.
- Credit Cards Available:You might know by now that the UKGC recently banned the use of credit cards for gambling in the UK. However, players can still access online betting with credit card deposits when they play at non GamCare online casinos and sportsbooks.
- Almost no limits:High rollers breathe rarefied air—they aren’t bothered by the low gambling limits that most players have to abide by. When they want to make massive wagers at these, they tend to look for high limit bookmakers. Fortunately, most non GamCare casinos have high limits.
Cons of Non GamCare Sportsbooks
Some players that rush to sign up to a bookmaker not signed up with GamCare, then end up getting disappointed. If you know the pitfalls that are common with these betting sites, then you’ll be able to make a better selection.
- Offshore-Based Companies:If you’re playing at a UKGC-registered casino, you’re guaranteed to get fair dispute resolution. Playing with offshore betting sites, on the other hand, usually exposes players to scams and rogue operators. Overseas regulators like Curacao eGaming have something of a hands-off approach with casino-player disputes.
- Doesn’t Provide Gamban:Most players occasionally have times where they’d like to take some time away from gambling and focus on other activities. Not being able to use tools like Gamban on non Gamban bookmakers makes it much more difficult to regulate your gambling.
- Not in Gamstop Database:Gamstop is quite a controversial topic with players. On the one hand, it’s instrumental in the fight against problem gambling. On the other, it causes problems for players who’ve made innocent mistakes. Non GamCare betting sites, however, offer problem gamblers a way to avoid Gamstop.
- Limited Ways for Payouts:Most UK players prefer to pay using PayPal. When you’re playing on non GamCare betting sites, you’re limited in terms of banking options that you can use to transact. You cannot withdraw via Boku Pay by Phone or PayPal e-Wallet.
- Less Gambling Options:Besides not being able to pay using popular payment options, you might not be able to enjoy all your favourite games. Non Gamstop slots games, bingo and poker games are rarely found on the same website. You’ll, therefore, have to register on multiple sites.
Non GamCare Betting Sites
🔔 Is a GamCare certificate required for betting companies?
No, a GamCare certification is a voluntary option provided by an independent charity that gambling businesses can take to boost their image in the industry. The certification is an indicator that a gambling site or company has a robust responsible gaming framework. It, however, doesn’t mean that betting sites without GamCare are less safe than their certified peers.
🔔 Are non GamCare sports betting websites safe?
The non GamCare sports betting websites on our list are all safe and reliable. However, the same can’t be said about all betting sites that aren’t part of GamCare. If you read our full reviews and guides, then you’ll gradually learn to tell safe casinos and sportsbooks apart from rogue operators.
🔔 Does GamCare offer a self-exclusion option?
No, GamCare is more focused on providing information, support, and certification. GamCare offers its 20 years of experience to gambling businesses that want to achieve the safer gambling standard. Players can also go to the GamCare website and find comprehensive information on safe gambling tools, including self-exclusion. The organisation, however, doesn’t offer any of these tools and you could play at new non Gamstop bookies.
🔔 What are the best-rated sportsbooks not on GamCare?
Creating our list of betting sites took us a long time, as it’s always difficult to choose between excellent sportsbooks not supported by UKGC. Choosing one from our list is even more challenging. However, we’ll go with 24 Monaco Sportsbook and Fortune Clock. You can try a few of them and form your own opinion.
🔔 Why should I trust the GamCare organisation?
First of all, GamCare has over 20 years of experience working with problem gamblers and gambling businesses. GamCare is also a non-profit organisation, which doesn’t have a lot of motive to direct you in the wrong direction. Lastly, GamCare has a lot of testimonials from players and businesses that have witnessed its effectiveness.