Ever since 2006, iGaming has been legal in Italy. Still, many Italians prefer playing at international gambling sites that don’t hold the AAMS approval. The reasons are simple, not all players are happy with the gambling laws and rules imposed by the authority. Hence, they seek alternatives at secure non AAMS bookmakers and online casinos like the ones listed below.
What exactly are casino sites without this licence, though? Well, these are just like any standard foreign operator. Gambling websites without AAMS licence are safe, reliable, and trustworthy. Many of those hold licences from other renowned authorities like the UK, Swedish, and Maltese ones. As for the game and betting options, both are reasonable but powered by less-known providers. The aspect where they surely overpower Italian operators burdened with high taxes is bonuses. Expect tons of deposit match offers, free spins, and risk-free bets.
If you’d like to learn more about all non AAMS casino sites and bookies, scroll down. In this in-depth guide, readers can find:
- the best casinos without AAMS licence;
- the leading non AAMS bookmakers;
- a summary of the main strengths of such operators;
- an overview of the drawbacks of non AAMS iGaming sites;
- alternatives to the Italian online gambling market;
- answers to the most common FAQs.
List of All Non AAMS Casinos (Only Safe Ones)
Looking for safe and secure unlicensed Italian online casinos handpicked by our experienced NonStopCasino experts? The operators below are a perfect match for players like you:
Casino Napoli (400% Up To €800)
Enjoy the Italian Riviera at an offshore casino operating in Italy. Casino Napoli is a reputable destination with lots of promotions and even more banking methods on the offer. This operator has partnered with multiple software providers. As a result, its users can enjoy hundreds of slots, table games, and more.
Lord of the Spins (200% Up To €1,000 + 50 FS)
For those looking for the best non AAMS slot sites with a fresh approach and beautiful design. Join the Lord of the Spins on his venture to win the highest jackpots and play the best games. Claim generous bonuses and enjoy other casino games, like roulette and blackjack, too.
Bronze Casino (200% Up To €2,000 + 50 FS)
Among the most popular EU casinos on the market. It offers games by a myriad of famous brands, including Nextgen, Microgaming, and Betsoft. This is the perfect spot for Italians who want to play hundreds of fan-favourite video slots. Bronze Casino also features a live dealer platform.
StayLucky Casino (300% Up To €1,000 + 100 FS)
For those who prefer gambling in Italian. StayLucky is among the non AAMS casinos that accept Italian players and have tons of games. The operator features video slots, card games, table games, and live tables. StayLucky is recognized as a generous destination with plenty of bonus opportunities, too.
List of All Non AAMS Bookmakers
Some of the best gambling sites outside Italy boast with impressive sportsbooks, as well. The ones listed below, however, are the absolute leaders among Italian bettors:
BetOnline ($25 Risk-Free)
A true leader among the Curacao gambling websites that offer sports and live betting. Bettors here have many options, including player props, game props, and futures. BetOnline provides betting on the most popular sports like football, basketball, and tennis. The operator also offers esports, casino, and poker platforms.
SportsBook.ag ($25 Free Bet)
A leading non AAMS bookmaker with different sports sections. It includes a long list of sporting events like football, NBA, boxing, and NHL. SportsBook.ag also supports live betting for those who want the ultimate thrill. This site has been on ever since 1996 and accepts Bitcoin.
TigerGaming (100% Up To $1,000)
Going wild at betting and gambling ever since 1999. Among the most popular USA online casinos for Italian punters. TigerGaming prides itself on simplicity and generosity. It features a plethora of sports and markets to bet on. Live betting is an option here, as well.
BetSwagger (100% Up To $100)
This is the sexiest betting site without AAMS licence. BetSwagger UK makes bettors sweat with sexy dealers, adult slots, and massive bonuses. Users can bet on various markets and events. The bookmaker features over 80 sports, including football, tennis, and specials. BetSwagger supports live betting and result tracking, too.
Reasons for Joining Non AAMS Sites
With the Italian gambling market growing, regulations are becoming tighter. Hence, there are many reasons to play non AAMS slots and other gambling games. The concept, alongside being perfectly safe, comes with attractive benefits for players.
- More brands = More Bonuses. The selection of legal online casinos in Italy isn’t especially rich. In fact, Italians can quickly become bored with all the same bonuses and promotions. On the other hand, the number of non AAMS operators is more significant. Meaning, players get access to a wide range of fresh bonus offers.
- No Limits and Regulations. The best thing about online casino and betting sites with no verification is the freedom they provide. Unlike Italian iGaming websites, these operators have loose limits and regulations. There’s no need to deposit only small amounts at a time or wait forever for withdrawals at established foreign casinos.
- Independent Gambling Licences. Not holding the AAMS licence doesn’t mean no regulation at all. On the contrary, the brands listed here are independent casinos and slot sites that work under other reputable jurisdictions. Some of the regulators that licence our recommended non AAMS casinos include the UKGC, the MGA, and the EGBA.
Drawbacks of Gambling at Italian Non Regulated Casinos
Even though safe and generous, the sites accepting Italian players have some disadvantages too. These cons mostly apply to consumers from Italy, due to the regulations in their country. For example, these users can’t always reveal their identity to operators or use popular payment methods. Due to software provider restrictions, the game selection may be limited too.
- Just Anonymous Gambling. Because the Italian government sometimes blocks foreign sites targeting players from the country, anonymous gambling has become the norm. Not all players feel comfortable playing at anonymous online casino operators. Still, this isn’t a reason to worry since all operators here are 100% reliable. Plus, staying anonymous is often an advantage as it keeps iGaming transactions outside your bank records.
- PayPal Isn’t Available. PayPal is widely used across the world, and online gamblers prefer it for making deposits. This method is safe, affordable, and convenient. Yet, only casinos that accept credit cards welcome players from Italy. Alternatively, such operators may support Neteller, prepaid vouchers, and Bitcoin. Still, many Italian players may be disappointed by the lack of their preferred payment option as gambling transactions are toughly controlled in Italy.
- Limited Number of Games. Non AAMS gambling websites don’t feature games by popular suppliers like Microgaming, Netent, and Playtech. Instead, these operators partner with less-known software providers like Betsoft, Elk, and 1X2. This can be disappointing to Italians who love the real money mode of fan-favourite picks during the last 10 years like Starburst, for example. So, overall, the selection of games is limited here.
Operators on Other Markets
If you want to try non AAMS gambling, you may want to know your options. There are alternative markets where Italians can enjoy their favourite casino games. These are dedicated to responsible gambling practices, have excellent support, and offer reasonable banking limits. Read further to discover the most popular iGaming markets where players looking foreign operators can register.
❓ What is AAMS?
AAMS is the Italian authority responsible for regulating both land-based and online gaming. The acronym stands for Agenzia Dogane e Monopolio di Stato and translates to Autonomous Administration of the State Monopolies. All Italy-based operators must obtain an AAMS licence to work legally.
🔒 Is it safe to play at unlicensed online casino in Italy?
Yes, playing at non AAMS casinos is safe. To ensure this, however, players must choose carefully and stick to reputable iGaming brands. All gambling destinations listed here, for example, are 100% safe and secure.
🤔 Can I gamble there legally?
Many online casinos that aren’t licenced by the AAMS accept players from Italy. Playing there isn’t exactly legal, and the country has threatened with hefty fines. Still, no Italian players have been fined for playing at non AAMS destinations so far.
🕵️ How to identify a casino without an Italian licence?
Casinos that holds the AAMS Italian gambling licence have it clearly published on their homepage. Usually, the AAMS logo is featured in the footer area of the website alongside a link to the licence. So, if an operator doesn’t have this logo published, it doesn’t hold the Italian licence.