Are you tired of all the fantastic Malta-based online casinos that won’t accept British players? Keep reading to discover the best alternatives to MGA licenses casinos for UK gamblers. There’s no need to long for the widely known generosity of operators from Malta. Instead, you can easily find sites that are basically Malta casino online UK clones. Such operators have identical features with MGA sites and, at the same time, welcome gamblers from the Kingdom.Moreover, we will go over the iGaming offer at MGA gambling destinations too. After all, these MGA casino sites for gambling are both popular and boast a spotless reputation. So, it makes sense to keep our readers informed, even though they don’t welcome British players. Unlike other non-UK casinos accepting UK players, MGA operators neither allow Brits to register with them nor to claim any bonuses. This is actually a real shame, as these operators are known for massive welcome packages and grand VIP schemes. Anyway, in this article, we will cover the essential points of interest regarding gambling websites from Malta. Scroll down to find:
- an overview of the basic features of MGA casino sites;
- a summary of the best alternatives to Malta-regulated online casinos;
- answers to the most frequently asked questions about Malta iGaming destinations.
- All Sites are:
- 🥇 Licensed
- 🔎 Tested
- 🔒 Safe
- 💸 Quick Payouts
- 👨⚖️ Ad Disclosure
Top MGA Casino Sites in 2020 [Soon]
Features of Malta Online Casinos
Sometimes, it’s not even needed to look at what casinos offer. Instead, you can simply check the licence of a casino and learn all about it. For example, when you pick a site from any MGA casino list, you can expect high-security standards and rich rewards. Here are some other crucial features of casinos from Malta.
- Own a self-exclusion scheme instead of Gamstop. Malta online casinos are known for their self-exclusion schemes. This means that you can find quality alternatives to bookies, casinos and bingo sites not on Gamstop or SpelPaus. Plus, if you ever feel like you had too much gambling, you can easily take a break. This is done directly from the gambling site.
- For European players. EU based players should join an EU casino that holds the Maltese license. There are many rules and regulations these casinos must meet in order to get a reputable permit. Meaning, an extra effort is taken towards offering quality as well as safe gaming.
- Better than Curacao eGaming but worse than UKGC. You can find many new online Malta casinos that put the player first. While the Malta license is definitely better than the Curacao one, still, it doesn’t match the UKGC one. Nevertheless, this doesn’t mean that you won’t get your money’s worth at MGA sites.
- Harder to obtain the licence for operators. A site must meet specific standards to become a licensed online casino by Malta Gaming Authority. These are related to safety and security, as well as having protocols in place that ensure worry-free gaming. That’s why for the license like online casino without verification is hard to get and widely respected.
Similar Options to MGA Licesnsed CasinosIn addition to MGA casino sites, you can also find other iGaming destinations regulated by authorities such as the UK, Curacao, and Gibraltar. In fact, the best online casinos in the world are the ones holding approvals from these authorities. Not only your money is secure with them, but you also get to spin the highest paying slots.
- Curacao eGaming. One such authority is Curacao eGaming. Curaçao online casinos showcase their license on the landing page so you can easily spot them. They usually offer games from the best-known gambling software, so you get to choose from plenty of slots, roulette, and blackjack. They’re also SSL-encrypted, meaning your account is absolutely safe and secure.
- UK Gambling Commission. Another leading licensing authority is the UK Gambling Commission. If you’re an occasional gamer that likes to visit Internet casinos, then you must have heard about it. UKGC licensed casinos take both gaming and security seriously. It’s not easy to get such approval, and lots of conditions must be met. So, you can expect unforgettable gambling sessions there.
- Spelinspektionen. There are also regulated gambling operators in Sweden. In number, they aren’t as many as the Malta-licensed ones and casinos without Swedish license. Yet, this doesn’t mean they aren’t good. In fact, they offer excellent gaming variety for Swedes, and their security measures are top-notch. To join, set up an account and you’re good to go.
- GBGA. Last but not least, we have Gibraltar online casinos holding a license from the GBGA. The types of games you can find there are slots, roulette variants, and some blackjack options. Gibraltar casino websites are viral among gamblers thanks to their massive welcome bonuses, serious approach, and high safety standards.
Malta Casino License FAQ
❓ What is MGA?
MGA stands for Malta Gaming Authority. It’s a regulatory body that gives out licenses to online gambling sites. That is if they meet the rigorous conditions related to safety and security. Look for the MGA sign at a casino’s homepage. If the site has it, then you’re good to sign up.
⌛ How long does it take to get an MGA licence?
It depends. Usually, it takes from several months to up to a year. The exact time generally depends on the collaboration of the gambling operator. The process can go back and forth several times before the entire process completes. Operators must provide lots of documents and employ various security protocols as well as pay the appropriate taxes.
🤔 Are there any MGA licensed casinos accepting UK gamblers?
The answer is both yes and no. It’s highly recommendable to check the terms and conditions of an MGA licensed casino and see the countries they support. These days, the majority don’t accept UK gamblers. Though, to be sure, it’s always best to check. Alternatively, pick one from our recommended MGA sites for Brits.
🔒 Is it safe to play there?
The license itself is a guarantee that an iGaming website is a trusted one. In most cases, you need to find an online casino with credit card and register an account to join it. However, you can also find no verification casinos that are safe and licensed in Malta too. An MGA license paired with an excellent reputation is a sure sign of reliability.