Would you like to remove GamStop and gamble again? If your GamStop self-exclusion period expired, you can contact customer support via phone number to cancel GamStop self-exclusion. They will deactivate your account after a 24-hour self-exclusion period and if you don’t have any gambling addiction issues. The full process of cancelling GamStop described here:
- Make sure your exclusion period ended
- Call GamStop center via 0800 138 6518
- Tell them your registration details for deactivation
- Request customer support to cancel GamStop subscription
- Wait at least 1 day for self-exclusion removal
- Gamble again at UKGC-licensed operators
In case your self-exclusion subscription hasn’t finished yet, you are not able to reverse GamStop anyway. It’s against Terms and Conditions of this British provider. However, for this type of players, there are ways to get around GamStop to play casino games or bet on sports again . Continue reading our article at NonStopCasino.org to find out all pros and cons of removing Gamstop scheme.
Casinos Where You Can Play Without Gamstop Cancellation
- All Sites are:
- 🥇 Licensed
- 🧪 Tested
- 🔒 Safe
- 💸 Quick Payouts
- 👨⚖️ Ad Disclosure
GamStop Reversal: General Information
|🔹 Removal Time||6 months, 1 year or 5 years|
|🔹 Way to Cancel||Contact customer support|
|🔹 Way to Skip Reversal||Join non-GamStop sites|
GamStop is undoubtedly a useful tool for problem gamblers. Yet, the fact that you can remove it only after the self-exclusion period may be problematic for casual players. Luckily, there are ways to reverse GamStop, and that action comes with both pros and cons. In the section below, we’ll go over the benefits and drawbacks of removing GamStop.
Benefits of GamStop Removal
There are several advantages of deciding to stop GamStop. Most of them are related to your ability to access gambling sites and gamble for real money again. Below, we listed the most important ones.
- Ability to play for money again: When you activate this self-restriction tool, you can’t gamble for money and, therefore, you can’t win actual cash. That’s why so many British gamblers these days choose to get out of GamStop and enjoy the thrill of cash gambling.
- Possibility of earning some cash: When Lady Luck is on your side, playing casino games gives you the possibility of winning some record-breaking amounts of cash. That’s one of the main reasons to undo GamStop and enjoy real money fun at our recommended casinos.
- Way to relax at home: If you end GamStop, you can go back to playing your favorite online casino games. This is the perfect way to relax at home and have some fun without the hassle of going out.
Drawbacks of GamStop Cancellation
While the idea to get out of GamStop sounds attractive, it’s not the right step for everyone. Unfortunately, this move comes with some serious drawbacks, and you mustn’t underestimate them if you want to avoid trouble.
- You can make your addiction worse: To come off GamStop is never a good idea for players with gambling issues. Having access to online casinos can make the addiction worse as there’s nothing to stop them from gambling again.
- Possible debts and money losses: When a player decides to unregister from a GamStop account, real money gambling becomes an option again. For problem gamblers, the step can generate debt and money losses if they start chasing playing losses.
- Need more efforts to stop again: Removing GamStop blocker gives you access to lots of excellent iGaming destinations. The consequence of that is needing extra effort to stop gambling again. This is dangerous to problem gamblers, of course.
- Fatigue and lack of happiness: One of the dangers of those who will decide to unblock GamStop is the emotional risk. Excessive gambling, especially for those who can’t control it, often leads to fatigue and lack of happiness.
How to Stop GamStop Exclusion: FAQs
🤔 Can I cancel GamStop self-exclusion?
No, you can’t. Once you activate GamStop, the tool will prevent you from accessing gambling and betting sites. One way to avoid this restriction is to play at online casinos outside the network. Otherwise, you will have to wait for the self-exclusion period to expire.
🤔 How to remove myself from GamStop after exclusion period?
You first must wait for your self-exclusion to expire. GamStop won’t deactivate it until you contact the network’s contact center. You must reach the support agent by phone to request deactivation. Afterwards, there will be an additional 24-hour cooling-off period, which will automatically expire once the period is over.
🤔 How can I reactivate online gambling if I’m GamStop member?
GamStop members with an active self-restriction in place won’t be able to gamble at UKGC casinos. Your two options are to wait for the period to expire or to find alternative gambling sites. We have some quality options listed on this page where you can play outside GamStop’s reach.
🤔 Is it safe to use ways around GamStop cancellation?
It depends on whether you have a gambling problem or not. Players who wanted a short break from playing and then cannot play shouldn’t worry about anything. UK players who have a history of problem gambling put themselves at risk by finding ways around the GamStop network.