Would you like to find ways to cancel GamStop and gamble again? The only way to remove the GamStop self-exclusion is to contact GamStop support centre and make an official request to deactivate GamStop block. This process will include a 24-hours cooling-off period and then you will be able to gamble again. Sometimes to stop GamStop it may take a little bit more time as casino operators need to check that your self-exclusion is over.
In case your GamStop self-exclusion subscription hasn’t finished yet, you are not able to reverse GamStop anyway. It’s against the Terms and Conditions of this British tool. However, for this type of players, there are ways to get around GamStop to play casino games or bet on sports again. Our article at NonStopCasino.org will cover all pros and cons of removing the Gamstop scheme. Also, our team would like to specify the most popular ways to cancel GamStop:
- Use casinos outside of GamStop scheme
- Wait till self-exclusion period is over
- Gamble at no verification casinos
- Play demo games
- Ask another person to register an account for you
Casinos Where You Can Play Without Gamstop Cancellation
- All Sites are:
- 🥇 Licensed
- 🧪 Tested
- 🔒 Safe
- 💸 Quick Payouts
|Rank||Logo||Casino Site||Bonus Features||Secure Link|
|1||Very Well Casino|
|2||Agent No Wager Casino|
GamStop Reversal: General Information
|Cancel GamStop: Overview|
|🔹 Removal Time||6 months, 1 year or 5 years|
|🔹 Way to Cancel||Contact customer support|
|🔹 Way to Skip Reversal||Join non-GamStop sites|
|🔹 Best Casino Instead of Cancellation||Very Well Casino|
GamStop is undoubtedly a useful tool for problem gamblers. Yet, the fact that you can remove it only after the self-exclusion period may be problematic for casual players. Luckily, there are ways to reverse GamStop, and that action comes with both pros and cons. In the section below, we’ll go over the benefits and drawbacks of removing GamStop.
Benefits of GamStop Removal
There are several advantages of deciding to stop GamStop. Most of them are related to your ability to access gambling sites and gamble for real money again. Below, we listed the most important ones.
- Ability to play for money again: When you activate this self-restriction tool, you can’t gamble for money and, therefore, you can’t win actual cash. That’s why so many British gamblers these days choose to get out of GamStop and enjoy the thrill of cash gambling.
- Possibility of earning some cash: When Lady Luck is on your side, playing casino games gives you the possibility of winning some record-breaking amounts of cash. That’s one of the main reasons to undo GamStop and enjoy real money fun at our recommended casinos.
- Way to relax at home: If you end GamStop, you can go back to playing your favourite online casino games. This is the perfect way to relax at home and have some fun without the hassle of going out.
Drawbacks of GamStop Cancellation
While the idea to get out of GamStop sounds attractive, it’s not the right step for everyone. Unfortunately, this move comes with some serious drawbacks, and you mustn’t underestimate them if you want to avoid trouble.
- You can make your addiction worse: To come off GamStop is never a good idea for players with gambling issues. Having access to online casinos can make the addiction worse as there’s nothing to stop them from gambling again.
- Possible debts and money losses: When a player decides to unregister from a GamStop account, real money gambling becomes an option again. For problem gamblers, the step can generate debt and money losses if they start chasing playing losses.
- Need more efforts to stop again: Removing GamStop blocker gives you access to lots of excellent iGaming destinations. The consequence of that is needing extra effort to stop gambling again. This is dangerous to problem gamblers, of course.
- Fatigue and lack of happiness: One of the dangers of those who will decide to unblock GamStop is the emotional risk. Excessive gambling, especially for those who can’t control it, often leads to fatigue and lack of happiness.
How to Stop GamStop Exclusion: FAQs
🤔 Can I cancel GamStop self-exclusion?
It depends whether your self-exclusion period is over. It your blocking time is not ended, you can’t remove GamStop block. Once you activate GamStop, the tool will prevent you from accessing gambling and betting sites. One way to avoid this restriction is to play at online casinos outside the network. Otherwise, you will have to wait for the self-exclusion period to expire.
🤔 How To Cancel GamStop block?
The only way to stop GamStop self-exclusion period is to contact GamStop representatives via phone and ask to cancel your block. This process will be a subject of a 24-hours cooling-off period. After that time you will be able to gamble again. Sometimes it may take a little bit more of time to notify all the UKGC operators that your GamStop self-exclusion is ended.
🤔 How to remove myself from GamStop before exclusion period is ended?
There is no way to do this. You first must wait for your self-exclusion to expire. GamStop won’t deactivate it until you contact the network’s contact center. You must reach the support agent by phone to request deactivation. Afterwards, there will be an additional 24-hour cooling-off period, which will automatically expire once the period is over.
🤔 How can I reactivate online gambling if I’m GamStop member?
GamStop members with an active self-restriction in place won’t be able to gamble at UKGC casinos. Your two options are to wait for the period to expire or to find non GamStop gambling sites. We have some quality options listed on this page where you can play outside GamStop’s reach.
🤔 Is it safe to use ways around GamStop cancellation?
It depends on whether you have a gambling problem or not. Players who wanted a short break from playing and then cannot play shouldn’t worry about anything. UK players who have a history of problem gambling put themselves at risk by finding ways around the GamStop network.