2. Get Past GamStop Scheme Without Verification
Another method that’s been proven to undo Gamstop? Playing at the UK casino with no verification needed. Or rather, casinos without the UKGC licence. Some gambling sites allow registrations, deposits, and withdrawals under certain terms.
3. Bypass UK Self-Exclusion Using Another Account
The easiest method of dealing with the self-exclusion issue is altering your information. Consider asking a family member or close friend to register instead of you. Once you do this, you can easily access all the online casinos you were banned from. This way you shouldn’t be removing Gamstop at all. Pretty neat, right?
However, you should never do this without the other person’s approval. Also, if you have a serious gambling problem, this step is best avoided.
4. Gamble Online with VPN Services
Another very efficient method you can use to bypass Gamstop is to change your IP’s location. All you need to do is download VPN software. For instance, you can head over to any UKGC or MGA licensed casinos and start the signup process. Along the way, set your browser’s VPN to make it look like you’re in Italy. The casino isn’t likely to notice, and you’ll be able to play!
5. Avoid GamStop Visiting Landbased Spots
Are you wondering how to avoid Gamstop in a legal way? Just gamble in real life! While it may take away some of the comforts of online gambling, it can be an enjoyable experience. You’ll get to enjoy your favourite table games surrounded by friends. Moreover, you can enjoy the look of your opponent’s face when you beat them!
- Landbased casinos: The first clear legal choice to get off Gamstop is to play at a brick-and-mortar casino (in case you’re out of SENSE scheme). You don’t have to go all the way to Las Vegas or Atlantic City to have a great experience! Your hometown is bound to have an excellent local casino, equipped with a bunch of great games.
- Pubs: While it won’t be challenging to find ways gamble when on Gamstop, there’s no need to go through that hassle. If you’re not on BACTA, grab a couple of your mates and head over to your local pub for a fun poker night! It’s completely legal since the Gambling Act of 2005 recognizes it as ‘exempt gaming’.
- Betting Shops: Betting shops are an excellent alternative to online sportsbooks! Not only is it a great way to get past Gamstop National Scheme, but you also get to enjoy the company of your mates. Yet, it’s important to remember that online bookies offer a more extensive range of odds and own Multi-Operator Self-Exclusion, though. Real-life betting shops might charge a higher margin as well.
- Poker Rooms: Getting round GamStop can be quite a hassle, especially for poker enthusiasts. You can avoid this nuisance by playing at land-based poker rooms. You get to laugh and joke with your opponents in real-time, which is always welcomed. You’ll also be able to get a better read on your opponent and recognize tells you wouldn’t get over a screen.
- Bingo Halls: Real-life bingo halls by Bingo Association aren’t reserved for nursing homes only! They’re a fantastic way to get around self-exclusion. First of all, bingo halls provide you with a warm and welcoming atmosphere. The games tend to last longer, so you’ll get a full evening of entertainment and maximum value for your money. Put differently, you’ll hit the jackpot even without scoring bingo!
6. Get Around Exclusion with Crypto Payments
One of the ways to get around Gamstop is finding an online casino with anonymous payment methods. The best such iGaming destinations are trusted Bitcoin casino sites accepting UK customers. BTC will process your transactions in the blink of an eye. It also won’t leave any of your details behind. This way, your online gambling adventure won’t have any connection to your real-life bank account.
7. Wait When GamStop Expires
If everything else has failed, you can just wait for your self-exclusion to expire. Most of the time, punters sign themselves up for six months or a year, which isn’t that long. After your self-exclusion period ends, you can contact Gamstop support to unregister from Gamstop. Gamstop will then completely withdraw your information from their database. However, this option isn’t preferred by punters who’ve chosen the five years.
- ⏩ Ways Around Gamstop Self-Exclusion
- Bypass With Non-GamStop Gambling Operators
- Get Past GamStop Scheme Without Verification
- Bypass UK Self-Exclusion Using Another Account
- Gamble Online with VPN Services
- Avoid GamStop Visiting Landbased Spots
- Get Around Exclusion with Crypto Payments
- Wait When GamStop Expires
Getting Around Gamstop: Overview
|🔥 Number of Ways Around GamStop||2-3|
|🔥 Self-Exlusion Scheme||GamStop|
|🔥 Country||United Kingdom|
|🔥 Top Way to Avoid GamStop||GamStop-Free Operators|
Like everything else, getting around Gamstop comes with its own set of respective pros and cons. If you plan to cancel Gamstop self-exclusion, you need to be completely aware of all the things that may concern you. Thus, our expert team compiled a list of both the advantages and drawbacks you can expect.
Avoiding Gamstop: Benefits
If you were to bypass Gamstop, the possibilities could seem endless. You get to play at offshore casinos that have a broad selection of unique games, for example. Since these sites aren’t licensed by the UKGC, they don’t have as strict rules either. Meaning, you’ll have a much freer and relaxed iGaming experience.
- Chance to make some money with free spins. The fact is, if you were to get past self-exclusion, you’d need to play at offshore casinos. These sites tend to offer more generous promotions than UK ones. What’s even better, you can also keep the winnings from your free spins/cash.
- Chance to get back to online gambling. When you get round Gamstop, you’re effectively getting back to online gambling. It means you’re free to enjoy all your favourite slots and table games. All the while, without Gamstop looking over your shoulder.
Getting Round Gamstop: Drawbacks
Despite the pros of playing at non Gamstop sites, you mustn’t forget about the possible drawbacks. Once you end exclusion, you leave yourself open to many risks. You can end up worsening your state of problem gambling, for one. Moreover, some non Gamstop sites like to scam uninformed players. Thus, you should stick to the casinos we recommended to you.
- Bad decision if you’re addicted gambler. By gambling with Gamstop, you can expose yourself to a downward spiral of problem gambling. If you need to self-exclude, you’ll have to do everything yourself. You also won’t have a safety mechanism to prevent you from relapsing.
- Debt increase and decrease of credit score. If you’re a problem gambler playing at gaming websites, it can go downhill. Such transactions can ruin your credit score. Plus, if you avoid Gamstop, you can find yourself losing control and generating massive debt.
How to Get Around Self-Exclusion at Bet365 or BetFair?
Bet365 and BetFair are very popular online betting platforms. Both of them offer self-exclusion on time intervals between six months and five years. In that period, you won’t be able to bet on their platform. Or will you? If you’re looking for the best way around internal exclusion systems to re-open the account, you’re in luck.
#1 Try to Re-Register With Other Details
When you’re signing up for self-exclusion at Bet365, you can choose areas you want to be excluded from. For instance, you can choose sports betting or poker. If you try to open a new account with your information, the platform will detect it and shut it down. Hence, it’s logical that the best thing to do is to use someone else’s details.
#2 Just Join Other Casinos & Betting Brands
Instead of bothering with using other people’s details and so on, simply try other casinos. You definitely won’t find a shortage of both native as well as international and European gambling sites to choose from. It’s a great way to get around self-exclusion. Plus, you can expand your gambling palette with more diverse game selections, riveting bonuses and more!
How to Take a Break From Gambling Without Self-Exclusion?
Sure, self-exclusion is a good way to take a break from gambling and block casino sites accepting UK players. However, it’s a very drastic one, too. There are plenty of other methods you can try before resorting to it.
You can always use internal tools inside the site to cool off. Our expert team compiled the top three techniques to take it easy on gambling.
#1 Loss Limits
Many gambling platforms allow users to set a loss limit for a certain period. Let’s say you set a loss limit of £200 on Sunday afternoon. From that moment forward, your losses are tracked. You won’t be able to lose even at credit card casinos more than this amount until the following Sunday.
#2 Deposit Limits
Deposit limits work similarly to loss limits. Independent online casinos and betting sites let users set deposit limit amounts on a weekly or monthly basis. Once you meet your limit, you can’t deposit any more funds until the following week or month.
Time-outs are a very effective way for gamblers to take a breather. Lots of operators allow punters to set a time-out option. It can range between 24 hours, two days, a month. Users can also often personalize the time-out schedule, so it only lasts a couple of hours.
♻️ UK Self-Exclusion FAQs
❓ What is a self-exclusion?
Self-exclusion is a process where you sign an agreement with a casino operator, which allows them to exclude you from gambling on their platform. These agreements usually last between six months and five years. Gamstop is a self-exclusion scheme that restricts access to remote gambling. It’s supported all around the UK. Gamblers listed on the Gamstop database are excluded from all gambling activities. Since it’s enforced by the Gambling Commission, each UKGC-approved operator must be on Gamstop.
👩💻 How does it work?
Any reputable online casino has to offer a responsible gambling section. There, you can choose your exclusion’s duration. After self-excluding, you won’t be able to access your account in any way.
☔ What are the most popular schemes in the UK?
Gamstop and SENSE are amongst the best-known self-exclusion schemes for UK consumers.
🆔 Will they work if I change any of my details?
No. Because the UK lacks a national ID system, matching customers depends entirely on the details they provide.
🚧 Is there a way around Gamstop?
Yes, there are plenty of ways to escape the grips of self-exclusion! You can try gambling at an offshore, non UKGC casino. There are plenty of non Gamstop sites to go around! Moreover, you can try to change your location with VPN software.
🎲 How to gamble when on Gamstop?
First, you can just play at non Gamstop sites. These are sites that have licences by Curacao or Puerto Rico, instead of the UKGC. Your second choice is to visit land-based casinos.
⌛ How long does Gamstop last?
It depends on your personal choice. You can set your self-exclusion period to last either six months, 1 year or favourite option – five years. Once your self-exclusion starts, you’ll no longer be able to access any of your accounts at online casinos.
📅 Gamstop expired. What is my next step?
Once your Gamstop period expires, you’ll be able to resume your online gambling. Sometimes the process can’t take up to a full week to take effect. You can also get rid of it completely. Contact the customer service and ask to erase your information from their database. One pressing issue is that operators may not accept consumers that used Gamstop even after their self-exclusion period ends.
🤷 Why do players get around GamStop?
Self-exclusion schemes have proven they can be a real problem for the average gambler. Many punters find themselves forced into signing up for such schemes by people in their life. What happens then? Lots of casinos blacklist your information and you cannot remove GamStop before the self-exclusion period. UK schemes like Gamstop can be difficult to get out of and their after-effects can be irreparable.