|🔥 Number of EU Casinos||40+|
|🔥 Max. Bonus||500% Up to £2000|
|🔥 European Casino Licences||MGA, Curacao|
|🔥 Gambling Games||Slots, Bingo, Poker|
|🔥 Payment Methods||Bank Card, e-Wallet, BTC|
|🔥 Currencies||EUR, GBP, USD|
|🔥 Top Casino in Europe||Fortune Clock Casino|
Are you looking for the EU casino sites that accept UK players? British gamblers are well-aware that the EU iGaming market has a lot to offer to them in terms of service and bonuses. In result, there is a high demand according to statistics for the best online casino in Europe among UK gamblers. Consumers appreciate the honest approach and openness these operators offer them. Plus, European casinos online love UK players and always make sure to treat them right.
Mobile play, massive welcome packages, and games by less-known providers are some of the main benefits of EU casinos. Furthermore, the best online casinos in Europe are regulated by trusted authorities and, therefore, guarantee safety to all consumers. Gambling with Euro casinos is a wonderful experience filled with unforgettable adventures. Check the top-rated EU casinos for British punters:
- Prestige Spin Casino
- Very Well Casino
- Fruity Chance Casino
- Million Vegas Casino
- Lady Aida Casino
- BetNow EU
- All Sites are:
- 🥇 Licensed
- 🔎 Tested
- 🔒 Safe
- 💸 Quick Payouts
- 👨⚖️ Ad Disclosure
All EU Casinos that Accept UK Players in August 2021
Extra Criteria for Ranking EU Online Casinos
Everyone is now transitioning from using a land-based casino to whipping out a mobile phone to gamble online. Unless you’ve always dreamt of going to Vegas, you can simply opt for one of the best online casinos in Europe. Here is how do we rank online casinos based in Europe.
Most casinos in Europe are under the GamStop self-exclusion program, which can be a little frustrating for players who wish to escape the scheme’s restrictions. European online casinos not on GamStop are a convenient option for gamblers.
EU Slot Games
Slots fuel most online gambling platforms, including European slot sites. A good range of video slots to play with or without progressive jackpots makes gamblers less vulnerable to boredom at the Casino.
As the world’s largest football continent, Europe has many sports betting platforms. Good European sports betting sites allow gamblers to be rewarded for betting on their favourite sports if they get lucky.
Best European Casino Sites & Slot Sites in 2021
|Furtune Clock Casino||2020||700+ Slots|
|Crazyno Casino||2019||VIP Club|
|Triumph Casino||2020||Live Dealer Games|
|Jackpot Charm Casino||2020||Blackjack & Roulette|
|Million Vegas Casino||2020||Top Promotions|
|Rolletto Casino||2020||Best Software|
|CasoBet Casino||2020||European Slots|
Are you a UK online gambler who wants to try the best European casinos for UK players? Below, we will list and shortly review all independent gambling sites you want in your iGaming bucket list. These casino websites are safe, fair and trusted. You have an idea of what makes a European casino site qualify for recognition as one of the best. Tons of European casinos meet the criteria, but not all of these casinos are easily accessible. To cut your search time, here are a few of the best online casinos in Europe:
Very Well Casino
Very Well casino is a fantastic option if you treasure your gambling privacy. New players can grab a handful of bonuses when they sign up on Very Well casino. Furthermore, older customers can participate in the daily lottery and win a range of bonuses and rewards. This quickly makes Very Well the best European Casino if you are a bonus hunter.
GamStop may make betting on other sites difficult or even impossible, but you don’t have to worry about such challenges here. All the games and payment methods in the best non GamStop online casinos are available here.Visit Site
Fruity Chance Casino
A quick visit to Fruity Chance casino will launch you into a world of unending slot games from all of your favourite developers. One of the best things about Fruity Bonus is the impressive welcome bonus offer neatly spread over 3 deposits. Casino games abound on this platform, with several lotteries and tournaments.
Playing in the UK can be tricky because of the strict rules, but Fruity Chance Casino is one EU casino site available in the UK that is one of the top sites beloved by the British punters. Thus you can gamble to your heart’s fill.Visit Site
Lady Aida Casino
Lady Aida casino is relatively new as it was only released in 2018. This Casino is owned by Vega Solution and offers a mouth-watering welcome bonus offer for your first three deposits. As a new and fast-growing casino in Europe, the slot game list is quite impressive and eye-catching. All of the famous slot titles you know and love are present.
You can contact Lady Aida Casino’s customer reps via email, phone calls, and live chat if the FAQ isn’t helpful enough. If you prefer card payments amongst other options, then whip out your master card for deposit and withdrawals.Visit Site
Mister X Casino
Mister X casino can be tagged as one of the most loved new European slot sites as it offers a long list of slot games. The welcome offer is almost too good to be true at a 450% deposit match bonus up to a whooping £6,000. Mister X works best for players looking to play at new casinos without GamStop.
The Casino’s interface is simple to navigate, and you can access a good number of casino games and mini-games. For any possible complaints, Mister X casino boasts a 24 hours customer service which only a few other casinos support.Visit Site
Admiral Shark Casino
Admiral Shark casino doesn’t support any form of restriction like what is obtainable in UK casinos. If you are an EU gambler who wants to skip the self-exclusion period, then this is an EU casino accepting British customers that you can try.
Once you sign up and provide all requested details to a leading no Swedish license casino, you stand a chance to enjoy up to 60 free spins to use on Great Panda slots. You also don’t have to bother about PayPal as a payment method as there are other E-wallets and great payment options.Visit Site
Other Great European Slot Sites
The European slot sites featured above are the very best options you can try, especially if you are not a fan of any restrictions. Nonetheless, it wouldn’t hurt to search a few more European slot sites that will bring an amazing experience to our readers. Here are a few more slots sites in Europe:
Features of European Casinos Online
UK gamblers shouldn’t overlook European casino sites. Quite on the contrary, these operators are often at the same level as UK casino sites. With generous bonus offers and rich game selection, EU gambling sites can satisfy all players, UK or not. Moreover, safety and security are their top priority. Meaning, Brits have really nothing to worry about when registering with EU casino sites.
Pros of European Gambling Sites
The culture of online betting in Europe is profound. Steady growth can be seen in poker, lotteries, and bingo. Each country in the European Union supervises its legislation. The cut-throat competition in the European betting market has conditioned bookmakers to offer fierce promotions. These act as attractive incentives, especially free bets. As such, countless reasons arise for players to sign up. Here are additional reasons:
- English Customer Support. Brits often think that EU operators offer support only for their main target consumers. This is everything but true. In fact, European casinos that accept UK players always provide support in English, among the other languages. Since they serve players from many different countries, they always provide English customer care.
- Legal Sites in the European Union. Just like all other sectors, online gaming in EU is strictly regulated and overseen by reputable authorities. So, when you play at legal sites in the European Union, you can expect top-class service from your operator. EU online casinos must meet as serious requirements as websites licensed by the UKGC.
- Many Payment Options. Even though some local UK deposit methods may not be supported, the list of online casino Europe payments is huge. EU casino sites support reliable and popular billing options. There are a lot of casino sites that accept credit cards among EU brands. Besides credit/debit cards and e-wallets, you can top up your account at casino via prepaid vouchers, Bitcoin and mobile phone too.
- High stake bets. Many betting sites offer low betting limits. This helps stretch your real money. However, it can also be limiting for skilled players. To prevent this, many European gambling sites offer no limit casinos. These European high stake sportsbooks have certain qualities such as high stake bets and minimal fees. Additionally, players are afforded faster and secure payments. This, in turn, accommodates a variety of skill-levels and bankrolls.
- Regulated by EGBA. The European Betting and Gaming Association is easily the most powerful organisation in the online betting industry. Several EU sportsbooks and casinos are registered under EGBA policies that make them more secure for players. The association maintains the integrity of EU gambling sites. They employ different strategies and events such as the Responsible Gaming Day which was introduced in 2007.
- Free bonuses. The best of all EU online casinos offer personalised and exclusive rewards to their players at casino sites with no ID. This usually starts from the time a customer signs up for the first time. The existence of European online casinos with no deposit bonus is another reason for conversion. Players are offered no deposit bonuses in the form of free spins after they register. Additional requirements are account verification.
Cons of European Gambling Sites
The opinions on online casinos in the EU are not exactly black and white. One of those problems is the different gambling directives for each jurisdiction. This does cause problems for both operators and players. European online casinos have a lot of positive integration. However, there is a bit of a grey area lurking that you should be aware of.
- Euro currency. The monopolistic jurisdiction of online betting in Europe might be a problem for some players. To give you an alternative for Euros online casinos, you can use platforms like PayPal for a sturdy deposit option while playing. However, UK players might not be keen on the exchange rate given for winnings. The conversion from Euro to Sterling is not always favourable.
- Self-exclusion isn’t available. According to an independent study carried out by GambleAware, 83% of the players found Gamstop to be effective. This tool helped them control their gambling addiction. There was a sudden increase in queries like how to reverse Gamstop. Or registration alternatives for betting sites. With that said, UK players still prefer having this safety net. Sadly, without it, you have to manually request this from each European casino.
- Software Providers that You May Never Seen. Everyone knows Microgaming, Netent, and Playtech. These are the most popular iGaming providers of UK gambling sites. Yet, playing at European slot sites comes with a very satisfying twist – unknown game developers! These include Rival, RTG, Betsoft, etc.
Licences at European Online Casinos
Do you know which authorities license the best online casinos in Europe? Do you wonder if these operators are safe and reliable? Well, as usual, we have all the right answers for you. In the following paragraph, you can discover all the licensing bodies that approve EU iGaming brands. You’ll be surprised to find some well-established authorities like the MGA here.
- The Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) is the official iGaming regulator of Malta. All Malta Gaming Authority casinos have an excellent reputation due to the strict requirements of the licensing body. This authority is among the most trusted ones and it provides top-notch care to its consumers.
- Curacao eGaming – Curacao is another country with a well-known iGaming regulator. There are many offshore Curacao casinos accepting UK players. However, we must highlight that the reputation of this regulator is not even close to the one of the UKGC or the MGA. So, pick your Curacao casino websites carefully.
- Spelinspektionen is the authority that regulates Internet gambling in Sweden. It goes without saying that the Swedish iGaming regulator has lots of requirements for its licensees. So, even the Swedish operators without SpelPaus that welcome UK gamblers are 100% secure, fair and reliable. Plus, they always provide top-notch customer care too.
The Most Popular Online Casino Games in Europe
Online games have been the ultimate source of recreation for a lot of people for a long time. Due to the rapid technological implements, online betting sites and casinos have brought imparted a new language of convenience. With such platforms comes the dilemma. This is, choosing games that give higher chances to earn your portion of the crust. Especially, when partaking in the fun of EU gambling games for real money. Here are the gambling games that offer you the best chances of success:
Alternative Options to EU Casinos Online
UK gambling sites are amazing, that’s a fact. Yet, there are lots of reasons why Brits may search for alternative destinations to gamble at too. For that purpose, we have listed the best international online casino operators that accept UK gamblers. Keep in mind, though, not all American or Scandinavian casino websites are open to Brits. So, you always must check their list of restricted countries before signing up.
EU Casino FAQs
Is online gambling legal in Europe?
As a general rule, online gambling is a legal activity in most European countries. There are certain exceptions though. Some countries that allow iGaming include Italy, France, Spain, and Sweden. There are also European casinos for UK players too. These operators hold the UKGC licence alongside other appropriate approvals.
What authority regulates gambling in the EU?
European online casino operators usually must hold approvals by EU-approved regulators. These include the reputable Malta Gaming Authority and the Gibraltar iGaming authority. In addition, some countries demand that operators hold state-issued iGaming licenses too. That’s the case in Sweden, for example, whose operators must be approved by the Spelinspektionen.
What are the most popular casino games in Europe?
European consumers love iGaming and they play everything that’s on the offer. European slots online have millions of fans, especially the games with progressive jackpots. However, lots of consumers enjoy table games as well. In result, roulette, blackjack, and baccarat are widely played in Europe too.
What is the best online casino in Europe?
One of the best EU online casino sites are Crazyno Casino and Fortune Clock Casino. They provide the best choice of European slots and gambling games overall. In additio, their payouts are veru fast so you can get your winnings the same day.
Are EU casinos that accept UK players safe?
Among many, some casinos need closer monitoring to ensure a secure and satisfying gaming experience. The concept and intentions behind EU casinos accepting UK players do not generalize them as unsafe. Specific subjective terms make these platforms for players more secure. You can create assessments by checking if an EU casino owns a UKGC or at least Malta licence.
Can I gamble in European casinos if I’m in the UK?
The essence of this puzzle lies in the fact that there are several casinos not registered with Gamstop. If you are looking for a way out to still play without the registration, your best bets are EU casinos. These betting sites have quality standards and offer an uncompromised gaming experience. Some of the most acclaimed European casino sites outperform their UK counterparts.