|Number of Casinos||28|
|Max. Bonus||500% Up to £2000|
|Gambling Sites||Casinos, Bookies|
|Games||Slots, Bingo, Poker|
|Payment||Bank Card, e-Wallet, BTC|
|Top Casino||Fortune Clock Casino|
British gamblers are well-aware that the EU iGaming market has a lot to offer to them in terms of service and bonuses. In result, there is a high demand according to statistics for the best online casino in Europe among UK gamblers. Consumers appreciate the honest approach and openness these operators offer them. Plus, European casinos online love UK players and always make sure to treat them right.
Mobile play, massive welcome packages, and games by less-known providers are some of the main benefits of EU casinos. Furthermore, the best online casinos in Europe are regulated by trusted authorities and, therefore, guarantee safety to all consumers. Gambling with Euro casinos is a wonderful experience filled with unforgettable adventures and opportunities to win multi-million jackpots.
Are you a UK online gambler who wants to try a European gambling site? Well, we have the most relevant and updated information about EU gambling market share and top operators there. In this article, you can learn all about playing online casino games at EU websites for British players. The covered areas in this guide include:
- a list of all European casinos that accept UK players;
- short summaries of the top five EU iGaming operators for Brits;
- features of gambling with EU online casino providers;
- licensing bodies that regulate gambling websites in Europe;
- overviews of alternative iGaming markets that welcome UK punters;
- answers to all the most popular FAQs regarding online gambling in Europe.
- All Sites are:
- 🥇 Licensed
- 🔎 Tested
- 🔒 Safe
- 💸 Quick Payouts
- 👨⚖️ Ad Disclosure
All EU Casinos that Accept UK Players [January 2021]
Best European Casino Sites & Slot Sites in 2020
|Furtune Clock Casino||2020||700+ Slots|
|Crazyno Casino||2019||VIP Club|
|Triumph Casino||2020||Live Dealer Games|
|Jackpot Charm Casino||2020||Blackjack & Roulette|
|Madame Chance Casino||2019||Only Euros|
|Rufus Casino||2020||GBP Bonus|
|Agent Spins Casino||2020||European Slots|
Are you a UK online gambler who wants to try the best European casinos for UK players? Below, we will list and shortly review all independent gambling sites you want in your iGaming bucket list. These gambling websites are safe, fair and trusted. Moreover, they have excellent game offers and support mobile play too. Plus, as a new member, you can scoop a juicy welcome offer there as well:
Napoli CasinoExperience the Italian riviera at one of the best Europe casino sites – Casino Napoli. With a welcome offer of 400% match and hundreds of games, this iGaming destination is simply amazing. Brits at Casino Napoli can play online slots, table games, instant wins and even live dealer games.
Bronze CasinoIt is a top pick among UK gamblers who look for non Gamstop casinos. This destination was launched in 2018 and features almost 1,000 top-class games. Furthermore, Bronze online casino welcomes new customers with up to 2,000 EUR and 50 free spins.
Split Aces CasinoThis gambling site is a top player among the best European online casinos thanks to its impressive welcome package. Namely, newbies at Split Aces can claim up to 1,500 EUR and 150 bonus spins upon registration. Plus, they get to play over 400 games on both desktop and mobile devices.
Club Lounge CasinoClub Lounge Casino is all about luxury. Among all casino online Europe operators, this destination is surely the most exclusive one. Consequently, the spot offers rich bonus offers and lucrative VIP benefits. Club Lounge doesn’t disappoint with their games either and offers slots, table games, and a live dealer platform.
Stay Lucky CasinoStay Lucky is one of the newest Europe casinos online. Launched in mid-2019, this destination came well-prepared with all the features of a leading no Swedish license casino. It goes without saying that the platform supports mobile play and features lots of fan-favourite iGaming games.
Features of European Casinos Online
UK gamblers shouldn’t overlook European casino sites. Quite on the contrary, these operators are often at the same level as UK casino sites. With generous bonus offers and rich game selection, EU gambling sites can satisfy all players, UK or not. Moreover, safety and security are their top priority. Meaning, Brits have really nothing to worry about when registering with EU casino sites.
Pros of European Gambling Sites
The culture of online betting in Europe is profound. Steady growth can be seen in poker, lotteries, and bingo. Each country in the European Union supervises its legislation. The cut-throat competition in the European betting market has conditioned bookmakers to offer fierce promotions. These act as attractive incentives, especially free bets. As such, countless reasons arise for players to sign up. Here are additional reasons:
- English Customer Support. Brits often think that EU operators offer support only for their main target consumers. This is everything but true. In fact, European casinos that accept UK players always provide support in English, among the other languages. Since they serve players from many different countries, they always provide English customer care.
- Legal Sites in the European Union. Just like all other sectors, online gaming in EU is strictly regulated and overseen by reputable authorities. So, when you play at legal sites in the European Union, you can expect top-class service from your operator. EU online casinos must meet as serious requirements as websites licensed by the UKGC.
- Many Payment Options. Even though some local UK deposit methods may not be supported, the list of online casino Europe payments is huge. EU casino sites support reliable and popular billing options. Besides credit/debit cards and e-wallets, you can top up your account at gambling sites with no ID via prepaid vouchers, Bitcoin and mobile phone too.
- High stake bets. Many betting sites offer low betting limits. This helps stretch your real money. However, it can also be limiting for skilled players. To prevent this, many European gambling sites offer no limit casinos. These European high stake sportsbooks have certain qualities such as high stake bets and minimal fees. Additionally, players are afforded faster and secure payments. This, in turn, accommodates a variety of skill-levels and bankrolls.
- Regulated by EGBA. The European Betting and Gaming Association is easily the most powerful organisation in the online betting industry. Several EU sportsbooks and casinos are registered under EGBA policies that make them more secure for players. The association maintains the integrity of EU gambling sites. They employ different strategies and events such as the Responsible Gaming Day which was introduced in 2007.
- Free bonuses. The best of all EU online casinos offer personalised and exclusive rewards to their players. This usually starts from the time a customer signs up for the first time. The existence of European online casinos with no deposit bonus is another reason for conversion. Players are offered no deposit bonuses in the form of free spins after they register. Additional requirements are account verification.
Cons of European Gambling Sites
The opinions on online casinos in the EU are not exactly black and white. One of those problems is the different gambling directives for each jurisdiction. This does cause problems for both operators and players. European online casinos have a lot of positive integration. However, there is a bit of a grey area lurking that you should be aware of.
- Euro currency. The monopolistic jurisdiction of online betting in Europe might be a problem for some players. To give you an alternative for Euros online casinos, you can use platforms like PayPal for a sturdy deposit option while playing. However, UK players might not be keen on the exchange rate given for winnings. The conversion from Euro to Sterling is not always favourable.
- Self-exclusion isn’t available. According to an independent study carried out by GambleAware, 83% of the players found Gamstop to be effective. This tool helped them control their gambling addiction. There was a sudden increase in queries like how to reverse Gamstop. Or registration alternatives for betting sites. With that said, UK players still prefer having this safety net. Sadly, without it, you have to manually request this from each European casino.
- Software Providers that You May Never Seen. Everyone knows Microgaming, Netent, and Playtech. These are the most popular iGaming providers of UK gambling sites. Yet, playing at European slot sites comes with a very satisfying twist – unknown game developers! These include Rival, RTG, Betsoft, etc.
Licences at European Online Casinos
Do you know which authorities license the best online casinos in Europe? Do you wonder if these operators are safe and reliable? Well, as usual, we have all the right answers for you. In the following paragraph, you can discover all the licensing bodies that approve EU iGaming brands. You’ll be surprised to find some well-established authorities like the MGA here.
- The Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) is the official iGaming regulator of Malta. All Malta Gaming Authority casinos have an excellent reputation due to the strict requirements of the licensing body. This authority is among the most trusted ones and it provides top-notch care to its consumers.
- Curacao is another country with a well-known iGaming regulator – Curacao eGaming. There are many offshore Curacao casinos accepting UK players. However, we must highlight that the reputation of this regulator is not even close to the one of the UKGC or the MGA. So, pick your Curacao casino websites carefully.
- Spelinspektionen is the authority that regulates Internet gambling in Sweden. It goes without saying that the Swedish iGaming regulator has lots of requirements for its licensees. So, even the Swedish operators without SpelPaus that welcome UK gamblers are 100% secure, fair and reliable. Plus, they always provide top-notch customer care too.
The Most Popular Online Casino Games in Europe
Online games have been the ultimate source of recreation for a lot of people for a long time. Due to the rapid technological implements, online betting sites and casinos have brought imparted a new language of convenience. With such platforms comes the dilemma. This is, choosing games that give higher chances to earn your portion of the crust. Especially, when partaking in the fun of EU gambling games for real money. Here are the gambling games that offer you the best chances of success:
Alternative Options to EU Casinos Online
UK gambling sites are amazing, that’s a fact. Yet, there are lots of reasons why Brits may search for alternative destinations to gamble at too. For that purpose, we have listed the best international online casino operators that accept UK gamblers. Keep in mind, though, not all American or Scandinavian casino websites are open to Brits. So, you always must check their list of restricted countries before signing up.
EU Casino FAQs
🌍 Is online gambling legal in Europe?
As a general rule, online gambling is a legal activity in most European countries. There are certain exceptions though. Some countries that allow iGaming include Italy, France, Spain, and Sweden. There are also European casinos for UK players too. These operators hold the UKGC licence alongside other appropriate approvals.
👮 What authority regulates gambling in the EU?
European online casino operators usually must hold approvals by EU-approved regulators. These include the reputable Malta Gaming Authority and the Gibraltar iGaming authority. In addition, some countries demand that operators hold state-issued iGaming licenses too. That’s the case in Sweden, for example, whose operators must be approved by the Spelinspektionen.
🎰 What are the most popular casino games in Europe?
European consumers love iGaming and they play everything that’s on the offer. European slots online have millions of fans, especially the games with progressive jackpots. However, lots of consumers enjoy table games as well. In result, roulette, blackjack, and baccarat are widely played in Europe too.
🔝 What is the best online casino in Europe?
One of the best EU online casino sites are Crazyno Casino and Fortune Clock Casino. They provide the best choice of European slots and gambling games overall. In additio, their payouts are veru fast so you can get your winnings the same day.
🔒 Are EU casinos that accept UK players safe?
Among many, some casinos need closer monitoring to ensure a secure and satisfying gaming experience. The concept and intentions behind EU casinos accepting UK players do not generalize them as unsafe. Specific subjective terms make these platforms for players more secure. You can create assessments by checking if an EU casino owns a UKGC or at least Malta licence.
💂 Can I gamble in European casinos if I’m in the UK?
The essence of this puzzle lies in the fact that there are several casinos not registered with Gamstop. If you are looking for a way out to still play without the registration, your best bets are EU casinos. These betting sites have quality standards and offer an uncompromised gaming experience. Some of the most acclaimed European casino sites outperform their UK counterparts.