|Number of Casinos||28|
|Max. Bonus||500% Up to £2000|
|Gambling Sites||Casinos, Bookies|
|Games||Slots, Bingo, Poker|
|Payment||Bank Card, e-Wallet, BTC|
|Top Casino||Fortune Clock Casino|
British gamblers are well-aware that the EU iGaming market has a lot to offer to them in terms of service and bonuses. In result, there is a high demand according to statistics for the best online casino in Europe among UK gamblers. Consumers appreciate the honest approach and openness these operators offer them. Plus, European casinos online love UK players and always make sure to treat them right.
Mobile play, massive welcome packages, and games by less-known providers are some of the main benefits of EU casinos. Furthermore, the best online casinos in Europe are regulated by trusted authorities and, therefore, guarantee safety to all consumers. Gambling with Euro casinos is a wonderful experience filled with unforgettable adventures and opportunities to win multi-million jackpots.
Are you a UK online gambler who wants to try a European gambling site? Well, we have the most relevant and updated information about EU gambling market share and top operators there. In this article, you can learn all about playing online casino games at EU websites for British players. The covered areas in this guide include:
- a list of all European casinos that accept UK players;
- short summaries of the top five EU iGaming operators for Brits;
- features of gambling with EU online casino providers;
- licensing bodies that regulate gambling websites in Europe;
- overviews of alternative iGaming markets that welcome UK punters;
- answers to all the most popular FAQs regarding online gambling in Europe.
- All Sites are:
- 🥇 Licensed
- 🔎 Tested
- 🔒 Safe
- 💸 Quick Payouts
- 👨⚖️ Ad Disclosure
All EU Casinos that Accept UK Players
Best European Casino Sites & Slot Sites in 2020
|Furtune Clock Casino||2020||700+ Slots|
|Crazyno Casino||2019||VIP Club|
|Lord of Spins Casino||2019||Live Dealer Games|
|All Wins Casino||2019||Blackjack & Roulette|
|Madame Chance Casino||2019||Only Euros|
Are you a UK online gambler who wants to try the best European casinos for UK players? Below, we will list and shortly review all independent gambling sites you want in your iGaming bucket list. These gambling websites are safe, fair and trusted. Moreover, they have excellent game offers and support mobile play too. Plus, as a new member, you can scoop a juicy welcome offer there as well:
Experience the Italian riviera at one of the best Europe casino sites – Casino Napoli. With a welcome offer of 400% match and hundreds of games, this iGaming destination is simply amazing. Brits at Casino Napoli can play online slots, table games, instant wins and even live dealer games.
It is a top pick among UK gamblers who look for non Gamstop casinos. This destination was launched in 2018 and features almost 1,000 top-class games. Furthermore, Bronze online casino welcomes new customers with up to 2,000 EUR and 50 free spins.
Split Aces Casino
This gambling site is a top player among the best European online casinos thanks to its impressive welcome package. Namely, newbies at Split Aces can claim up to 1,500 EUR and 150 bonus spins upon registration. Plus, they get to play over 400 games on both desktop and mobile devices.
Club Lounge Casino
Club Lounge Casino is all about luxury. Among all casino online Europe operators, this destination is surely the most exclusive one. Consequently, the spot offers rich bonus offers and lucrative VIP benefits. Club Lounge doesn’t disappoint with their games either and offers slots, table games, and a live dealer platform.
Stay Lucky Casino
Stay Lucky is one of the newest Europe casinos online. Launched in mid-2019, this destination came well-prepared with all the features of a leading no Swedish license casino. It goes without saying that the platform supports mobile play and features lots of fan-favourite iGaming games.
All European Betting Sites
Features of European Casinos Online
UK gamblers shouldn’t overlook European casino sites. Quite on the contrary, these operators are often at the same level as UK casino sites. With generous bonus offers and rich game selection, EU gambling sites can satisfy all players, UK or not. Moreover, safety and security are their top priority. Meaning, Brits have really nothing to worry about when registering with EU casino sites.
- English Customer Support. Brits often think that EU operators offer support only for their main target consumers. This is everything but true. In fact, European casinos that accept UK players always provide support in English, among the other languages. Since they serve players from many different countries, they always provide English customer care.
- Legal Sites in the European Union. Just like all other sectors, online gaming in EU is strictly regulated and overseen by reputable authorities. So, when you play at legal sites in the European Union, you can expect top-class service from your operator. EU online casinos must meet as serious requirements as websites licenced by the UKGC.
- Many Payment Options. Even though some local UK deposit methods may not be supported, the list of online casino Europe payments is huge. EU casino sites support reliable and popular billing options. Besides credit/debit cards and e-wallets, you can top up your account at gambling sites with no ID via prepaid vouchers, Bitcoin and mobile phone too.
- Software Providers that You May Never Seen. Everyone knows Microgaming, Netent, and Playtech. These are the most popular iGaming providers of UK gambling sites. Yet, playing at European slot sites comes with a very satisfying twist – unknown game developers! These include Rival, RTG, Betsoft, etc.
Licences at European Online Casinos
Do you know which authorities license the best online casinos in Europe? Do you wonder if these operators are safe and reliable? Well, as usual, we have all the right answers for you. In the following paragraph, you can discover all the licensing bodies that approve EU iGaming brands. You’ll be surprised to find some well-established authorities like the MGA here.
- The Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) is the official iGaming regulator of Malta. All Malta Gaming Authority casinos have an excellent reputation due to the strict requirements of the licensing body. This authority is among the most trusted ones and it provides top-notch care to its consumers.
- Curacao is another country with a well-known iGaming regulator – Curacao eGaming. There are many offshore Curacao casinos accepting UK players. However, we must highlight that the reputation of this regulator is not even close to the one of the UKGC or the MGA. So, pick your Curacao casino websites carefully.
- Spelinspektionen is the authority that regulates Internet gambling in Sweden. It goes without saying that the Swedish iGaming regulator has lots of requirements for its licensees. So, even the Swedish operators without SpelPaus that welcome UK gamblers are 100% secure, fair and reliable. Plus, they always provide top-notch customer care too.
Alternative Options to EU Casinos Online
UK gambling sites are amazing, that’s a fact. Yet, there are lots of reasons why Brits may search for alternative destinations to gamble at too. For that purpose, we have listed the best international online casino operators that accept UK gamblers. Keep in mind, though, not all American or Scandinavian casino websites are open to Brits. So, you always must check their list of restricted countries before signing up.
EU Casino FAQs
🌍 Is online gambling legal in Europe?
As a general rule, online gambling is a legal activity in most European countries. There are certain exceptions though. Some countries that allow iGaming include Italy, France, Spain, and Sweden. There are also European casinos for UK players too. These operators hold the UKGC licence alongside other appropriate approvals.
👮 What authority regulates gambling in the EU?
European online casino operators usually must hold approvals by EU-approved regulators. These include the reputable Malta Gaming Authority and the Gibraltar iGaming authority. In addition, some countries demand that operators hold state-issued iGaming licenses too. That’s the case in Sweden, for example, whose operators must be approved by the Spelinspektionen.
🎰 What are the most popular casino games in Europe?
European consumers love iGaming and they play everything that’s on the offer. European slots online have millions of fans, especially the games with progressive jackpots. However, lots of consumers enjoy table games as well. In result, roulette, blackjack, and baccarat are widely played in Europe too.
🔝 What is the best online casino in Europe?
One of the best EU online casino sites are Crazyno Casino and Fortune Clock Casino. They provide the best choice of European slots and gambling games overall. In additio, their payouts are veru fast so you can get your winnings the same day.