|Number of Casinos||22|
|Max. Bonus||500% Up to £2000|
|Gambling Sites||Casinos, Bookies, eSports|
|Games||Slots, Bingo, Poker, Roulette, Blackjack|
|Transactions||Balance Funds, Cash Advance|
|Payment||Visa, Mastercard, Amex|
|Best Operator||Fortune Clock Casino|
Credit card transactions are one of the most popular banking methods for online gambling. Fortunately, there isn’t a shortage of betting sites and online casinos that accept credit card deposits. With credit cards, secure and quick transactions are guaranteed. It’s an all-around excellent payment option, regardless of whether you’re playing at a native or a non UK casino.But that’s all about to change very soon. The UKGC recently released a shocking statement that starting from April 14, using credit cards as a casino payment method will get banned. Back in 2018, The Gambling Commission performed a thorough review on online gambling. It was discovered that 22% of the punters gambling online with credit cards are classed as problem gamblers. Hence, in an attempt to lower these stats, the ban was introduced. While finding out about this ban may be dreadful, gamblers should remain calm. Gambling platforms will keep supporting other popular and easy-to-access payment methods. Our expert team decided to write the only guide to credit card casinos & betting sites you’ll need! Keep reading this article to discover:
- the best credit card casinos & betting sites to play at;
- more about the leading credit card processors;
- the best credit cards to use for online gambling;
- the most common questions punters have about credit card deposits.
- All Sites are:
- 🥇 Licensed
- 🧪 Tested
- 🔒 Safe
- 💸 Quick Payouts
- 👨⚖️ Ad Disclosure
UK Online Casinos that Accept Credit Cards
5+ Best Credit Card Casino Sites & Slots Operators in 2020Credit cards are one of the most convenient & safe ways to top off your gambling funds. Hence, we compiled a list of top online casino sites that accept credit cards you ought to check out:
Crazyno – €500 + 50 FSAre you looking for a top online casino with credit card payments? Then, Crazyno is the place to be! This gambling platform supplies users with rare titles, great promotions, and an engaging loyalty program. The games offered are from BetSoft, Fugaso, NextGen, and many more.
Wild Casino – $5,000 BonusWild Casino is one of the UK gambling sites not on Gamstop available for British players. The iGaming destination belongs to online casinos that accept US credit cards and has a wildly good selection of slots and table games. There are also live casino games, like Blackjack, Roulette, Craps, and more! Every game on the site shines top-notch quality and incredible graphics.
Gale&Martin – €4,000 + 100 FSJoin this online casino and enjoy the fantastic games provided by the best superheroes – Gale & Martin. This is a relatively new online casino accepting credit cards. With an enticing welcome offer and excellent game selection, the operator promises gambling adventures of a lifetime.
Lord of the Spins – 200% Up To €1,000The Lord of Spins beckons you to enjoy endless gambling fun at his site! NetEnt, NextGen, and Play N’Go are just a couple of the software providers responsible for the magical game selection. It’s one of the most popular Curacao casinos online, so why not check it out?
UK Betting Sites that Accept Credit Card Deposits
Top Credit Card Betting Sites in 2020Using a credit card as a means of payment when you’re on betting online comes with plenty of advantages. It’s fast, reliable, secure, and extremely easy to do. Thus, we gathered the best sports betting sites that accept credit cards for you to explore:
BetSwagger – 100% Up To $1000BetSwagger has quickly become one of the best credit card bookmakers online. It boasts an impressive selection of 38 sports. The live betting can be in both Euro and Asian mode. The site also has an in-play section, where users can choose from a huge number of games.
BetOnline – $25 Free PlayThis sportsbook has built a reputation as being one of the most respected no verification betting sites for itself. The plenty of sports to bet on and the 25% 6x lifetime bonus offer are among the main reason. BetOnline AG also provides a detailed database of sporting statistics.
SportsBetting.ag – 50% Match BonusWith over 15 years in the field, SportsBetting.ag is one of the most experienced betting operators. With this sportsbook credit card deposit fees don’t exist! It has a selection of 21 different sports at your disposal. Regarding betting not on Gamstop, you can choose between the NBA, football, NFL, and more!
PH Bookie – 100% Up To $100If you’re bored of traditional European betting sites, try PH Bookie. Here, punters can find a satisfactory range of sports to choose from. At the live betting section, there’s wagering on football, basketball, volleyball, cricket, and Esports. You can also manage the site in either Euro or Asian view.
How to Make an Online Gambling Deposit with Credit Cards?
Are you ready to proceed with payment but don’t know how? It’s easier than you think! For newcomers, we’ve prepared a detailed instruction on how to top up your casino or bookie account by credit card. Follow these easy steps and gamble online with sportsbooks and slots that accept credit cards:
- Things Needed:
- 💳 Credit Card
- 💰 Cash Advance Funds
- Pick a credit card casino or betting site
- Register there and go to “Cahier” page
- Choose “Credit Card” as your payment method
- Fill up all the required fields
- Press “Deposit” button
We have an exclusive list of secure bookmakers and online casinos that accept credit cards so you shouldn’t worry and choose any of them.
These credit card betting sites don’t require submitting KYC documents before deposit so you can pay straight away.
You may see a label “Bank Cards” or just logos of Visa/Mastercard/Amex.
You need to write your full name, card number, expiry date, CVV2 and the amount of money you want to play with.
Your funds should appear in the account immediately. So you can start playing casino games or placing sports bets.
Main Credit Card Payment ProcessorsMaking credit card online gambling transactions is very easy. However, it’s essential to choose the right credit card provider for your needs. Thus, we decided to review the three most popular brands to ease your choosing process.
Best Credit Cards for Online GamblingIn 2020, there are tons of credit cards out there. However, a lot of them have substantial interest rates. You could also get denied for employment and experience other difficulties. That’s why the professionals here decided to come to your rescue! We gathered all the best banks for gambling online out there, so you could make the best possible decision.
- Aqua. It is the right choice for those with bad credit scores and low income as well as for the self-employed. If you become a member of Aqua’s family, you’re in for a personalised credit limit & a relatively high-interest rate. There’s always room to increase your credit limit. Hence, you can better your gambling experience.
- Capital One. With over 20 years of experience, Capital One prides itself on its reputation as an extremely trustworthy brand. Capital One has a vast range of credit cards to choose from. All of which are available to people with any credit profile. Like with other credit card providers, your gambling payments aren’t necessarily monitored.
- Santander. This one has a reputation as one of the best credit card providers. Excellent customer service, easy management, and a great mobile app are just some of the perks you get. Their cards are processed on the Mastercard network. Therefore, you can use them at most iGaming destinations, both UK or foreign ones.
- Tesco. These cards are other great options for gamblers. Their main strength is interest-free periods, at which they excel. Tesco provides credit builder cards, which certainly can improve the applicant’s credit scores. They even have credit cards with 0% interest rates, which last for 28 months. Their current policy towards online gambling dictates a 3.99% fee on cash transactions.
- Vanquis. This issuer vanquishes bad credit scores like they are nothing. With their quick application process, you’ll know if you’ve been approved within a minute. Their credit cards have a credit limit of £150 – £1000. You can increase this limit up to a total of £4000, which is satisfactory for a month’s worth of gambling.
- 118 118 Money. Remember their moustachioed chaps in short shorts in all those TV commercials? Well, 118 118 Money grew up to be a well-respected banking provider. You can use your card for purchases, deposits, and withdrawals. The best part? They don’t charge any fees. Operating on Mastercard’s network, these cards are accepted pretty much everywhere.
- HSBC. It is the seventh-largest bank in the world. The bank provides customers with excellent security, incredible customer assistance, and top reward programs. They have a generous variety of credit cards, especially for people with a bad credit score. The cards come with low-interest rates and insignificant annual fees. All cards are powered by Mastercard, which is excellent for gamblers.
Gambling with Credit Card Online Casino FAQs
👨⚖️ Is it legal to gamble with credit cards?
Starting April 14, the UKGC is banning credit card gambling into motion. Hence, it will be illegal for UK operators including the best online casinos in the world to process such transactions. That doesn’t stop players from playing with offshore casinos.
⚠️ Are there any limits/fees?
Yes, depending on the credit card operator you use. For example, some credit card companies won’t allow transactions if you’ve used 85% or more of your credit limit. Also, individual operators may limit the minimum and/or maximum amount of your transfer. The same goes for the fees, i.e., these depend on your iGaming operator and financial institution.
💸 Can I deposit/withdraw via credit card?
Yes, at the moment of this writing, both depositing and cashing out are possible.
💳 What is the best credit card for gambling?
The top-rated credit cards for online gambling are usually ones issued by Aqua, Capital One and Santander.
🚫 What to do if my credit card is declined?
The best thing to do in such a case is to contact your credit card provider. A way around this sort of inconvenience, however, is using an alternative banking method. Such options are e-wallets like PayPal, mobile bill payments, and prepaid vouchers.