|Number of Sites||10+|
|Max. Bonus||Up to £4000|
|Free Bonus||Risk-free Bet|
|Sports Types||Horse Racing, Football, eSports|
|Transactions||Safe & Secure|
|Payment||Visa, Mastercard, Amex|
|Best Operator||Fortune Clock, BetNow|
If you have got stuck while trying to find a reputable betting site that accepts credit cards, we have got a solution for you! After the credit cards ban by UKGC, British gamblers are not available to use this payment method anymore. But what is needed to be mentioned is that this relates only to casinos licensed by Gambling Commission and credit card betting sites still exist.
There are still some gambling sites that accept credit cards in the UK which welcome British players. These betting sites are also being online sportsbooks not on Gamstop and therefore more attractive to all bettors. To sum up, you don’t need to ask what betting sites accept credit cards in the UK anymore as we’ve prepared the list of top bookmakers:
- Rolletto Bookmaker
- Fortune Clock Betting Site
- BetFlip Bookie
- Maximum Betting Site
- CasoBet Sportsbook
- BetNow Bookmaker
- All Sites are:
- 🥇 Licensed
- 🔎 Tested
- 🔒 Safe
- 💸 Quick Payouts
- 👨⚖️ Ad Disclosure
UK Credit Card Betting Sites June 2021
- ⏩ All Credit Card Bookmakers
- ⏩ Credit Card Gambling Sites Ranking
- ⏩ Top-Rated Betting Sites That Accept Credit Cards
- ⏩ Credit Card Bookies Overview
- ⏩ Credit Card Sportsbook Features
- ⏩ Credit Card Betting Options
- ⏩ Sports Bets with Credit Card
- ⏩ Credit Card Betting Processors
- ⏩ Alternatives to Credit Card Payments
- ⏩ FAQ
Extra Criteria for Picking Best Credit Card Bookmaker
As always, we are only interested in high-quality brands, and, in the quest for the best, we follow some specific rules. There are certain standards that the bookies we recommend must meet to get a good rating. Here’s how our sportsbook experts rate gambling sites that take credit cards.
Cash Advance Payments
UK gambling sites don’t allow players to gamble with a credit card, meaning a cash advance isn’t an option. These UKGC-imposed restrictions aren’t a thing at independent bookmakers that welcome credit card bettors.
No GamStop Alternatives
Each brand we recommend enables players to get round GamStop ban. It is one of the most important criteria we stick to. We want to help self-excluded punters find a suitable alternative and enjoy the experience.
Chance to Play Casino Games
We also check if the recommended bookies are also online casinos that accept credit cards also allow users to play casino games. There are many high-quality casino games available on each site we recommend.
Top List of Credit Card Bookmakers
Credit card bookies are popular among players. Credit card transfers are 100% safe, effortless, and hardly charge extra fees. However, betting at reputable sites is crucial. With a wide selection of games and promotions, these sites provide users with an exclusive gaming experience. We selected the top five sports betting sites that accept credit cards in the UK.
Rolleto is a top-rated credit card betting site for a reason. Licensed in Curacao, it’s an offshore betting site that works in a more relaxed manner. With that, the stringent UK gambling laws are removed from the equation. Therefore, UK users are allowed to make payments via Visa and MasterCard, which are fast and secure.
Users of the platform can enjoy playing all types of classic casino games and their live versions. Also, there is a diversity of sports betting options and eSports for punters. With that and exciting incentives for new and existing players, it certainly sounds appealing.Visit Site
Fortune Clock Sportsbook
Fortune Clock is an excellent choice if you need a sports betting site that accepts credit cards. Thanks to the Curacao gaming permit, it’s safe and reliable and allows UK players and sports bettors to use Visa and MasterCard for deposits.
This gambling platform has an extensive casino game library and offers variety when it comes to sports betting. Players have several betting options to choose from, including basketball, football, and rugby. Counter-Strike and other cool games are available in the eSports category. With multiple bonuses and a mobile app, it provides an exciting gambling experience across devices.Visit Site
BetFlip is a popular online bookie that takes cash advance deposits. It’s mainly focused on cryptocurrencies but also accepts payments via credit cards, which is excellent news for UK bettors. BetFlip combines popular payment methods with players’ most-loved games. That way, it provides only the best to its customers.
You can find more than 2,000 games in the casino lobby, and around 100 are placed in the live casino section. Besides, the iGaming operator recently launched virtual sports and eSports betting. You can bet on live matches and virtual sports like football, basketball, and horse and dog races, as well.Visit Site
Maximum is a top-rated credit card gambling site for a variety of reasons. It’s an offshore bookmaker licensed in Curacao that accepts credit card payments. That is something that UK-based sites strictly prohibited.
The site has a good reputation and provides a wide variety of games suitable for every players’ taste. Sports bettors can easily wager on various eSports and take part in regular tournaments. Besides, there are slots, table games and multiple live dealer games for passionate casino lovers. Another reason why the platform is so popular is the generous bonuses on offer and its availability across devices.Visit Site
CasoBet is a reputable online bookmaker accepting credit card payments. It’s a safe and reliable platform that offers a variety of games and payment methods. Whether you prefer fancy e-wallets or quick credit card transfers, CasoBet has got you covered.
The site has a well-organized sportsbook that includes many popular sports and eSports. Besides, the site also has a great selection of casino games. Casino enthusiasts can enjoy classic and video slots and multiple table games variations. There’s a high-quality live casino section where you can play against a real human dealer.Visit Site
Other Safe Sportsbooks that Accept Credit Cards
Credit card bookies are a new way to enjoy gambling. Therefore, punters are always on the hunt for new sites and more options. After reviewing the best five options above, we couldn’t stop there because many more exist. We listed five other reliable sports betting sites that accept credit card deposits.
Overview of Using Credit Card on Betting Sites
As you might expect, credit card betting sites with their high popularity are ones that allow their customers to fund their accounts using credit cards like Visa and MasterCard. While it’s now banned in the UK, gambling at sites that accept credit cards is widely available in other parts of the world. Funding your account and accessing your winnings are simple processes that we’ll go through in this section.
How to Deposit with Credit Card Betting Site?
Bookmakers that accept credit card deposits make it a point not to make depositing funds a complicated process. While the process is slightly different for each betting site, the general idea is still the same. You can deposit using the following steps:
- Use our list to help select the top credit card accepting casino
- Check the KYC documentation requirements and register
- Once verified, select ‘deposit’ or ‘cashier’ to fund using the ‘bank card’ option
- Complete all required fields, namely, 16-digit card number, expiration date, CVV and intended amount
- After funding, return to the games lobby to find your preferred table or slots game
How to Withdraw Funds From A Credit Card Bookie?
When you use betting sites with credit cards, you shouldn’t expect to have a lengthy withdrawal process. After you verify your account and follow the next few steps, the best casinos will have your winnings in your account within 3-5 days.
- Ensure all bonus wagering requirements are fully met
- Go to your account or cashier section and select withdraw
- Add the amount and click submit
Features of Credit Card Sportsbooks
If you find bookies accepting credit card deposits, then this form of payment represents one of the easiest ways to place your bets online at independent gambling sites in the UK. As a simple, fast, and widely accepted payment method, credit cards come with several advantages that you won’t get with other options. Read some of them, and you’ll understand why so many online casino players use credit cards.
Pros of Credit Card Betting Sites
Are you still sitting on the fence about making online gambling payments using credit cards? If so, be sure to check some of the advantages of betting with bookmakers that accept credit card deposits. We’ve listed the most popular ones below.
- Cash advance bets: Credit cards make it possible to make cash advance bets on non-UK sites for betting. What this means is that you can place real money bets without having to cough up anything upfront. All your online casino and sportsbook deposits will be paid off later.
- Speedy transactions: Using a credit card on betting sites means that your deposits hit your online casino account instantly. So, there’s no twiddling your thumbs while you wait to start getting in on some action. If you manage to make some winning bets, you’ll also receive a quick payout.
- Chargeback option: Due to the ban on UK credit card gambling, you can now only do it on offshore betting websites. Since you won’t have the protection of the UKGC, the credit card chargeback option gives you a layer of protection against fraudulent transactions.
Cons of Credit Card Bookmakers
In as much as making bets with credit card bookies can undo Gamstop and offer numerous other advantages, you also get a few drawbacks. We’ll highlight some of these disadvantages so that you can have a full appreciation of both sides.
- Without UK Licence: Since the UKGC banned gambling using credit cards, all credit card betting sites don’t have UK licenses. While betting with European online bookmakers is safe on the most part, you’ll have little room to get recourse in case you’re caught up in any disputes.
- Not always offered as a payout method: While most bookies will allow you to place credit card sports bets, not all of them offer the same payment options for making withdrawals. It is a pity, but some Curacao licensed betting sites have this disadvantage. If you have another suitable payment option, then you’re home and dry. If not, then getting your payout becomes a challenge.
- Long verification (rare): Fraud and identity theft are always looming threats when you bet using your credit card. No ID online betting sites make this threat more real, as they rarely have robust KYC procedures. You’ll, therefore, have to make sure there isn’t any unauthorised activity happening.
Credit Card Online Gambling Options
Sports betting is, obviously, not for everyone, and that’s fine. Some players are focused on casino games, and others like to switch between the two. Whatever your preference, there are many options available. If you want to take a break from sports wagering, it’s a good idea to start using a credit card for gambling on one of these sites.
- Credit Card Slot Sites
- Credit Card Bingo Sites
- Credit Card Poker Sites
The Most Popular Sports Bets with Credit Cards
Sports betting with credit card payment is more popular than ever. Online bookies allow punters to place bets in their high streets from the comfort of their homes. In such an intense market, it’s necessary to have your bankroll close by. Here, we take a look at the most popular sports bets with credit cards.
- Football: There is only one place to start when it comes to the most popular sports bets in the UK. Football fans fill pubs and stadiums every week, and many enjoy betting with football sportsbooks accepting credit card deposits. The weekly football betting such as Acca, top goal scorer, and post-match bet analysis dominate pub discussions.
- Horse Racing: The sport of kings once dominated the UK sports betting scene. Today, football and tennis markets have seen horse racing slip down UK punters’ priority list. However, horse racing bets using credit cards still have a massive market. Big events for horse racing betting such as the Cheltenham Festival, Grand National, and Royal Ascot still draw huge wagers.
- eSports are growing and becoming more popular. However, betting on eSports seems to be growing faster than the eSports themselves. What was once an informal system of betting between friends and colleagues has grown into a massive industry. eSports betting sites that accept credit cards now process millions every year from players worldwide.
Main Credit Card Payment Processors
If you want to start sports betting with credit card payment, you’ll soon realise that there are several different payment processors that you can use. Depending on your favourite betting sites, some of these cards are more widely accepted than others. Here are, by far, the most commonly approved credit card processors.
- Visa holds the highest market share in online payments and is accepted in over 200 countries. Betting sites that accept Visa provide an all-around solid option for anyone seeking to bet online. Yes, the card that you have in your wallet right now can be your key to some betting action.
- MasterCard: Since their 1966 debut as Master Charge, MasterCard has steadily grown into one of the most popular payment methods around. MasterCard bookmakers offer safe, secure, and easy payments, making this the ideal way to top up your online gambling account. However, fewer websites offer MasterCard as an option for processing payout.
- American Express: Also known as Amex, this has a smaller customer base, but is known for offering high-quality service. Amex sportsbooks allow gamblers to load their accounts and make withdrawals securely, quickly, and without a ton of hang-ups and headaches. Unlike with most other payment processors, American Express charges a yearly membership fee.
Credit Card Gambling Payments Alternatives
Despite the massive growth of various other payment companies in the iGaming industry, credit cards remain popular among UK bettors. Ever since credit card betting was banned in the UK, players are always searching for reliable options. Here are the best alternatives to casinos that take credit cards in terms of fees, processing times, and convenience.
💳 Can I use a credit card on betting sites?
Yes, you can place a bet with a credit card, provided it’s not at a UK-registered betting site. The UKGC banned credit card betting in the UK, but you can still do it with offshore betting sites. It’s safe to sign up and use your credit card at any of our recommended sites.
🏆 Can I withdraw winnings to a credit card?
In most cases, you can use your credit card to make withdrawals from sports betting sites. In such cases, you can only use the same card that you used to make a deposit. However, some websites only support credit card deposits. Be sure to read our reviews before signing up to a betting site.
🏇 What is the best credit card for sports bets?
Sports betting fans definitely can’t go wrong with Visa and MasterCard. These two credit cards are both the best and most secure choices for gamblers and the most widely accepted at online casinos and bookmakers with no limits. However, you can also find websites that accept cards like Discover, American Express, and other credit cards.
💰 What is a minimum deposit there?
BetSwagger and BetNow offer gamblers a wide variety of ways to fund their accounts. Whichever payment method you go for, the banking system is simple and intuitive. At BetNow, you can get started for a minimum credit card deposit of £50. At £10, BetSwagger has a significantly lower minimum deposit.
🔝 What are the best credit card betting sites?
The best credit card betting site will depend on your personal preferences and other considerations. However, we think BetNow site and BetSwagger site are worth checking out. These betting sites offer the best sports markets and online casino games. You can also expect speedy transactions via credit cards and several other payment options.