Anonymous Online Casinos
In recent years, anonymous online casino payments have become very popular in the UK. With the increased number of cryptocurrencies, coins, and anonymous transaction platforms, it’s now possible to make casino payments without linking them to your identity.
Independent operators offer this type of payments: namely, all international gambling sites will often have to ban cryptocurrencies as they are not in line with the UKGC rules. However, if you want to use online casino anonymous feature, you can do that legally.
In this overview of anonymous casinos in the UK, we are bringing you all the necessary info on playing in these type of sites and staying confidential. If you have never used these methods before, we will loop you in and explain the entire deposit and withdrawal process. Read about:
- the best anonymous online casinos;
- features of these websites (benefits and drawbacks);
- the most popular crypto casino methods and other anonymous platforms.
15+ Anonymous Online Casino Sites & Apps
- 100% up to £500
- The Best for GamStop Users
- £20 Min. Deposit
- 150% Up to £200
- Not on GamStop
- £20 Min. Deposit
- Up to 50% + 125 FS
- Not Under GamStop
- 1x Wagering Reqs.
- 250% Up to £1500
- £20 Min. Deposit
- Non-GamStop Casino
- 150% Sign-Up Bonus
- Up to 850% Welcome Deals
- Free Games Demo Versions
- 725% Welcome Bonus Pack
- Payouts Within 48 Hrs.
- 35x Wagering Reqs.
- Up to £1500 Welcome Bonus
- £20 Min. Deposit
- Extra Loyalty Bonus
- 10% + 10 FS
- Non Gamstop Brand
- Min. Dep. – 40 EUR
- 100 FS on 1st Deposit
- €40 to Trigger Bonus
- No KYC on Registration
- 175% on Your 1st Deposit
- Brand New Casino
- Valuable Lottery Prizes
- 100% on 1st Deposit
- €40 Min. Payment
- Accepts UK Players
- 10 FS + 10% on Deposit
- Multiple FS Bonuses
- 40 EUR Minimum Deposit
- 100% Deposit Bonus
- 40 EUR Minimum Deposit
- Apple MacBook Lottery Prize
- 400% + 100 FS Sign-Up Bonus
- £20 Min. Deposit Required
- Diverse Payment Methods
- 400% + 120 FS
- 20 EUR Min. Deposit
- Reliable Game Providers
Features of Online Casinos with Anonymity Option[toc]
We are frequently updating our anonymous casino online list with best and new crypto casino sites. These gambling operators, however, share some common features. Here are some of the characteristics you can expect in all anonymous casino sites:
- Licensed by Curacao eGaming. Curacao eGaming is an off-shore licensing body which allows casinos to start their operations in countries worldwide. Curacao casinos accepting UK players can be found among casino operators on our list. These casinos cater to international players and are usually licensed by this authority.
- Mobile-friendly websites and apps. All anonymous casinos have mobile-optimized versions of their website. This is perfect for players who prefer playing on the go, as they can use their anonymous casino app and play wherever and whenever they want. Mobile casinos come in two varieties: mobile-optimized websites or full apps. Anonymous casino apps can be found in Google Play Store or the App Store for Apple devices.
- Focused on crypto payments. How is it possible that a casino enables anonymous payments? Well, this is most often done through cryptocurrencies, which enable complete anonymity and untraceability. These casinos usually feature and prefer crypto casino payments. You can also take advantage of crypto deposits with anonymous casino bonus.
- Accept any gambler. International anonymous casinos accept all players that wish to play, no matter what their history is or if they are registered with responsible gaming services. In non Gamstop casinos UK, a player who has registered for a self-exclusion of gambling period can sign up, deposit and play again. This is why many UK players choose these types of casinos after registering for self-exclusion.
- No ID verification. In some casinos, you have to provide your ID or passport before you can play. In others, ID verification is necessary when you’re requesting a withdrawal. However, an anonymous crypto gambling site is a no ID casino. At no point will the casino operator ask you to verify your data with your ID. This allows full anonymity because even when a casino guarantees full privacy, you still provide them with sensitive data they can use later on.
- Powered by software providers that usually appear in American casinos. In European casino, the most popular software providers are NetEnt, Microgaming, IGT, Playtech, Quickspin etc. But, they can rarely be found in anonymous casinos. Since these gambling sites are frequently visited by Americans, they feature casino games providers which are popular in the US, such as Rival, Gameart, and RTG. If you’re looking for a USA casino for UK players, you can choose some of the options from our list.
Main Deposit Methods at Anonymous Casinos
In order to make anonymous online casino payments, you need to have access and the ability to process the payment on an anonymous and protected platform. This often means having a crypto wallet of some kind or using anonymous vouchers instead of credit card online casino. In this list, we’re presenting the best and most popular anonymous casino payment methods:
Bitcoin is the absolute king of cryptocurrency and it has been ruling the anonymous payments market for almost a decade. It’s the number 1 cryptocurrency in the world, so if a casino offers crypto payments, it surely supports Bitcoin. You can obtain Bitcoin through a crypto wallet, where you exchange GBP, USD, EUR or other currency for Bitcoin. After that, you’re free to make payments in anonymous casino Bitcoin.
Bitcoin Cash is the child of Bitcoin, which appeared on the financial markets after a fork of the currency in 2017. It’s used in the same way as Bitcoin, except it has different value – it’s much less worth than original Bitcoin. In a Bitcoin cash casino, you can use this cryptocurrency to make anonymous casino payments.
Ethereum is the second most popular cryptocurrency in the world, and it’s also quite popular in anonymous casinos. All casinos that have a wide offer of anonymous payment methods will probably have Ethereum as part of their portfolio. This currency is worth much less than Bitcoin, but it’s also less volatile. Use it to deposit anonymous in Ethereum online casinos.
Next to Bitcoin and ETH, Litecoin is another one of the world’s most popular cryptocurrencies. It has the lowest value of the three, which means that you can obtain much more Litecoin for 20 GBP than, say, Bitcoin. In Litecoin casino sites, you can exchange some of your British Pounds for the Litecoin cryptocurrency and play anonymously.
We come to the category of anonymous payment methods which are not cryptocurrencies, but allow complete privacy. Paysafecard is available in many casinos online and it’s one of the most convenient payment methods out there. The process of making a deposit is much more simple than obtaining cryptocurrencies for beginners. In Paysafe casinos, you make a deposit by entering a one-time code which you obtain from a voucher you previously purchased in a store or online.
Neosurf online casinos are somewhat less available and supported than Paysafecard, but it’s still a very popular payment method for Brits. It works in the same way as Paysafecard and it’s completely anonymous: you buy a voucher in a retail store or order it online, choose Neosurf as your casino deposit method and then simply enter the code from your voucher.
Mobile Phone Billing
Pay by phone casinos are widely available in the UK, as this is one of the traditional methods of making a deposit into an online casino website. The way to do it by choosing a pay by phone casino not Boku, opting for the pay by phone method, entering the amount you want to deposit and then confirming it via SMS. The only data you put in is your mobile phone number.
Are anonymous online casinos safe?
Safety and security depend on the casino, but anonymous online casinos are generally much less safe than a regulated and audited casino. What you get when you gamble online anonymously is valuable, but you also lose some of the perks you can get playing in a commercial casino.
What are the pros of gambling at an anonymous online casino?
Obviously, the biggest perk is anonymity: you can play without disclosing your identity or risking any kind of misuse of your personal data. In many casinos, you can also benefit from anonymous casino bonuses when you deposit using a cryptocurrency or voucher method.
What are the cons of gambling at an anonymous online casino?
The main con is that these anonymous casinos are often not licensed by the UKGC or registered with Gamstop. If you’re a problem gambler, you won’t have the opportunity to take an exclusion period. Also, these sites are generally less aimed at Brits so it may be harder to receive support.
Is it legal to play at anonymous casino online?
It’s legal to play in an anonymous casino site as long as it’s licensed with a regulatory body. For the UK, this licensing authority is the Gambling Commission, so a casino needs to have a UKGC license in order to operate legally in the UK.
How do I deposit?
Depending on the choice of your payment method, you go through a different deposit process. In an anonymous Bitcoin casino, you need to have a Bitcoin crypto wallet from which you can draw crypto funds. This means that you have to exchange GBP to BTC prior to playing.